melodicrock.com says...

TheWildheart

GUNS N ROSES - THE QUESTIONS REMAIN:

I have had a lot of enquires on how solid the December 19 release date for Guns N Roses' Chinese Democracy might be. Answer - who the hell knows! It is only as good as the other 27 release dates that have come to pass thus far. One rumor suggests that the release is now planned for June or July 2007, while HMV Canada also lists the December 19 date.

Where did I get that date from? A long time source informed me he saw it printed on an internal memo while visiting a Universal Records office a week or two back. But even that doesn't mean much in the world of Axl Rose. Believe it has been released only when you are holding the CD in your hands.

Speaking of Guns N Roses, a good buddy was at a recent GNR show to cover the event, but was told by organisers to: "...take no pictures, to not look at him or not talk to him because he'd cancel the show..."

No.

Not when people are starting to claim its another half a year away.

"I have nipples. Can you milk me, Greg?"

I'm a person. I say it's not coming out until the summer of 2009. Why don't you go start a thread indicating as such.

I hope it does come out june/july 2007 i'm not really ready for it right now. I probably will be going to the UK around july next year so I'll need some good music to listen to while i'm travelling :)

idiot. the album should be out this year. noone cares about your traveling...stop making excuses for the album not coming out. im sure if it does you can be disappointed with it not coming out next year :rolleyes:

FROM MELODICROCK.COM:

A little more on that December 19 release date for Chinese Democracy. An update from my original source: "...GNR mgmt is wavering on that date and that they (Universal) don't even know if it's solid anymore...they told me they don't expect it anymore in 2006..."

Ok, see you back here in May for the next GNR album update!

dude.. ITS NOT COMMING OUT! even the damn record company said NO WAY

now, a record label would not say something like that.. unless it was true.. if merck said there will be a statement about the album, my guess is "THE ALBUM HAS BEEN RESCHEDUELED TO NEXT YEAR" and i think we all know its true..

hah, he had us all along man, promote a phantom cd, get the crowds. people start realising whats going on towards the end of the tour..

we are in for a big letdown, and thats the truth.

the will be no cd this year, and we all know it.. its impossible to get it out for dec19, or 2006 for that matter.