a funny thing happened while i was listening to CITR...

ASLayerAODsk

yeah..i was listening to the 5:32 version...and then the 5:38 version..and ive come to a conclusion...the 5:38 is slower...and the normalization is turned on...as well as the equalizing of the track...is WAAAAY altered...the 5:32 sounds closer to normal and acceptable in comparison to the rest of the leaks...so..thats just my $.02 on that.

yeah..i was listening to the 5:32 version...and then the 5:38 version..and ive come to a conclusion...the 5:38 is slower...and the normalization is turned on...as well as the equalizing of the track...is WAAAAY altered...the 5:32 sounds closer to normal and acceptable in comparison to the rest of the leaks...so..thats just my $.02 on that.

Indeed. I believe the difference in volume and clarity is due to EQ'ing and perhaps the other modifications you mentioned. All of which can be accomplished with CoolEdit etc. It's just a remastered version of the original leak, that's for certain.

Indeed. I believe the difference in volume and clarity is due to EQ'ing and perhaps the other modifications you mentioned. All of which can be accomplished with CoolEdit etc. It's just a remastered version of the original leak, that's for certain.

yeah..the 'remaster' actually sucks big time..get the 5:32 :D

ignore the rest.

yeah..the 'remaster' actually sucks big time..get the 5:32 :D

ignore the rest.

Ok I'm confused. The best one I have is 5:39. Better quality than the original leak. If anyone has a better version I'd appreciate a link. - :)

IMO, best song ive ever herd, it is bloody amazing, each version is great

although i realy think this version ive got is probz the best.

its 5 mins 37 secs exactly, its "dehissed" so it sounds very good quality

..new GNR's finest moment, so far...

yeah i have the dehissed also, and it sounds awesome! i remember when i first was trying to get this song off soulseek and the 1st few times it always ended up being "born to run" by springsteen. that was annoying as hell. but citr is definetely a masterpiece, a one of a kind

Edited by Irs Better Catcher in the Twat