Eagles of Death Metal Respond!

ohyesindeed

from rollingstone.com:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...al-strike-back/

"Well, the Eagles have responded: 'At first the audience refused to welcome us to the jungle, but by the time we took our final bow, it had become paradise city. Although Axl tried to November rain on our parade, no sweet child o’ mine can derail the EODM night train. We say live and let die.'

While the Eagles’ rebuttal may be just as silly as Axl’s diss, big ups to them for not dipping so low as to mention Axl’s hideous cornrows, shaky voice, or how, you know, GNR’s new album has been delayed longer than the return of Christ."

Edited by jack99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah... At least they got a little publicity out of the deal. :unsure:

Pfft. They release good music and make kickass videos like

. Axl could learn from their idea of publicity.

Fuck the people who booed these guys, but probably cheered as Sebastian Bach shrieked his way through some old Skid Row bullshit.

LOL yeah... At least they got a little publicity out of the deal. :unsure:

Pfft. They release good music and make kickass videos like

. Axl could learn from their idea of publicity.

Fuck the people who booed these guys, but probably cheered as Sebastian Bach shrieked his way through some old Skid Row bullshit.

YEAH MAN.... THAT SONG WAS FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 :unsure:

But seriously, I didn't like it. It was boring. Very boring. The guitar player blows. He cannot sing. The lyrics are fucking terrible.

The only good part about the video were the cameos by Jack Black and Dave Grohl.

End.

I think it's just a big joke. Eagles are prob back stage saying we suck were too wasted to play. So Axl was just laughing along. It's part of the whole comedy of Eagles of Def Metal. Just Queens comedy band. They prob only played cos they were in the same town as GNR. GNR need some comedy songs if you ask me. A cover of Eye of the Tiger - something like that.

I think it's just a big joke. Eagles are prob back stage saying we suck were too wasted to play. So Axl was just laughing along. It's part of the whole comedy of Eagles of Def Metal. Just Queens comedy band. They prob only played cos they were in the same town as GNR. GNR need some comedy songs if you ask me. A cover of Eye of the Tiger - something like that.

Well, I guess some of us remember how much Primus sucked! It could be the same shtick...???

I like their response, it was better than Axl Rose being an immature prick and making fun of them on stage.

Axl = classless

They know GNR have become a joke to most people so why even waste the time bashing them, they wouldnt say anything that everyone else hasnt already said, so they decided to play around with the wording to their response, good on them.

Edited by mahimahi

I was going to buy ther album but I bought....wait for it...Muse. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH. Why oh why did I do that. It fucking Sucks. I listening to it a couple of times and no!!! It cos like 18 Euros as well. fucking shit. Christmas present for somebody? I had Motorhead, Eagles of Eath metal and Muse and I went for Muse what an idiot!!! Cant even listen to it.