Eagles of Death Metal Respond!

ohyesindeed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't want a smak in the mouth. lol. I think the guy in Muse is talented. The music is really good. But he relies a bit too much of that swirly synth sound. Honestly I hate the lyrics. About the government and stuff. It's just cringey sort Radiohead copy. But on Blackholes and Rev the sound is awesome but I can't listen cos of the lyrics. I'm not a fan, so what? Muse guy could be guitarist in GNR but I shouldnt have bought the cd. Not for me. No. As a music consumer with limited funds I should have got something I like and downloaded a song that I like from Muse. Argh 18 euros, man.

I like their response, it was better than Axl Rose being an immature prick and making fun of them on stage.

Axl = classless

They know GNR have become a joke to most people so why even waste the time bashing them, they wouldnt say anything that everyone else hasnt already said, so they decided to play around with the wording to their response, good on them.

Cry me a fucking river, sand vagina.

from rollingstone.com:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...al-strike-back/

"Well, the Eagles have responded: 'At first the audience refused to welcome us to the jungle, but by the time we took our final bow, it had become paradise city. Although Axl tried to November rain on our parade, no sweet child o’ mine can derail the EODM night train. We say live and let die.'

While the Eagles’ rebuttal may be just as silly as Axl’s diss, big ups to them for not dipping so low as to mention Axl’s hideous cornrows, shaky voice, or how, you know, GNR’s new album has been delayed longer than the return of Christ."

*just joking....

That was witty and classy, i'll give them all due respect for that response. Proms to EODM.

A8R

haha that was actually clever. Eagles of Death Metal are better than the new GNR anyway.

Banned

i second this, ban his ass

he has an opinion???

it's different than mine!!! :shocked:

BAN HIS ASS!

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS N......wait, when?

Banned

When did this place turn into HTGTH?? :rofl-lol:

haha that was actually clever. Eagles of Death Metal are better than the new GNR anyway.

Banned

he has an opinion???

BAN HIS ASS!

Banned

When did this place turn into HTGTH?? :rofl-lol:

Can't mention other sites...

warned :rofl-lol:

Edited by allen8r

i have to disagree.

see, EODM are intentionally humorous, which kinda makes them suck. what really pushes them over the edge of the mountain into the valley of eternal suckdom is that their songs are shit.

now, the new gnr is unintentionally funny, which doesn't immediatley make them...gosh i just don't wanna expand on that...point is that the new guns play kickass songs so they really kinda can't suck. the songs are like "suck-insurance". they're covered! (no pun intended)(but, really kinda welcomed....)

they are so right about Axl

EODM songs are far from shit, they are one of the best bands ive seen live

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL ARE A GREAT BAND! and they have a sense of humour

they have released two albums in three years, josh holme the drummer has been involved in four Queens of the Stone Age albums, that means he's been involved on SIX albums while Axl has released ZERO in that time

EODM WINNER!

Edited by motownjunkie

they are so right about Axl

EODM songs are far from shit, they are one of the best bands ive seen live

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL ARE A GREAT BAND! and they have a sense of humour

they have released two albums in three years, josh holme the drummer has been involved in four Queens of the Stone Age albums, that means he's been involved on SIX albums while Axl has released ZERO in that time

EODM WINNER!

HAHA YES! Lets do the math...EODM release 2 albums in 3 years and in the meantime, Axl and Co. have released zero albums in ten years. i think i will take my chances with the "sucky" EODM. The new songs by GNR are weak anyways. Listen, I think optimism is great, but to even compare this stuff to the old GNR is blasphemy. So, in conclusion, EODM are cool and Axl is not.

from rollingstone.com:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...al-strike-back/

"Well, the Eagles have responded: 'At first the audience refused to welcome us to the jungle, but by the time we took our final bow, it had become paradise city. Although Axl tried to November rain on our parade, no sweet child o’ mine can derail the EODM night train. We say live and let die.'

Thats bullshit, I was in the crowd and they were just plain out booed the entire time.

Banned

he has an opinion???

BAN HIS ASS!

Banned

It's PIC to suggest banning members for being mentally retarded. However I agree. Banned.

You're missing the point. It's ok to have a different opinion. The 'EODM' forum is located here:

http://forum.rekordsrekords.com/forum/index.php?showforum=15

OH! - For anybody who cares, the 'EODM' fans are a real pissy bunch when it comes to this issue. It's a ton of fun. The more pissed they get the more marginalized and ridiculous they become. Much like the band live apparently. Anyway - it's entertaining to say the least.

Edited by Ions

The Eagles of Death Metal made Axl look silly. He kicked them off the tour and their attitute was like, "Eh, fuck it." They couldn't even be bothered to try and insult Axl. Like shooting fish in a barrel, I suppose. They just laugh the whole thing off and go about their careers... like making albums, singles and videos.

Good for them.

Great post, this is how I feel aswell. They really made Axl look stupid.

Edited by mahimahi