MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with the release of CD or the fucking around with the fan base through vague release information or vague responses from Merck's side, so 'back off bitch'. That's another topic.

For the cancelled show: If you read the review of last night show in Chicago, it says that Axl had major problems with his voice, sometimes even no voice. So it is kind of logical that the Milwaukee show is cancelled due to illness, when we already had the first signs of ilness yesterday. I do feel sorry for the Milwaukee fans though!

Damn, it feels so good to be smarter then the rest!

What happened to Axls spirit from the UK tour. Down with low blood pressure and exhaustion, doctors tell him to cancel the show and he says "Theres no fuckin' way I'm cancelling this show".

Theres gonna be a lot of pissed people at milwaukee. They should have postponed it to a later date, no?

low blood pressure and exhaustion are different then throath problems. If you have no voice, you can't sing...you stupid fuck.

He managed to sing in Chicago. Why wouldn't they cancel that show too? Maybe because they had more ticket sales?

Fuck you, you fucking retard! A lot of artists cancell shows due to illness, so why can't Axl without being bashed? You're not a fan, you're an ass-fucked-no-good-pussy-bitch-slapped GNR hater.

So, if he's so sick, why was Chicago ok, but Milwaukee not? Answer the question fuckhead, don't go on a senseless rant when you know nothing about me.

Sir, did you ever hear the saying "it will get worse before it gets better"? He struggled through the last date, as we have heard, he probably can't go on with it...

So, if he's so sick, why was Chicago ok, but Milwaukee not? Answer the question fuckhead, don't go on a senseless rant when you know nothing about me.

Some of you seriously need to calm down.

Strep usually is accompanied by a high fever, so if he does indeed have it, he could make himself far worse by not taking the time off. He would risk dehydration, etc etc. It may have started out as a sore throat, and just got progressively worse. And ear infections aren't a walk in the park; my daughter had one not long ago, and screamed like the end of the world was coming.

Strep usually is accompanied by a high fever, so if he does indeed have it, he could make himself far worse by not taking the time off. He would risk dehydration, etc etc. It may have started out as a sore throat, and just got progressively worse. And ear infections aren't a walk in the park; my daughter had one not long ago, and screamed like the end of the world was coming.

OK. So why was Chicago OK, and Milwaukee isn't if he was diagnosed while still in Canada?

Axl might very well be sick. But there are two issues that will keep a lot of fans / media from believing it...

1. Axl loves to delay and cancel shows.

2. Merck lies to fans all the time.

If he really is sick, I feel sorry for him. He'll be mocked again. But as a rule, I never trust a thing that comes out of Merck's gypsy mouth.

Agreed. And nobody is answering this question : why has this show been cancelled instead of being postponed ?

PS: Unlike Merck, Gypsies only lie to their enemies.

Edited by pepsicoca

Axl might very well be sick. But there are two issues that will keep a lot of fans / media from believing it...

If he really is sick, I feel sorry for him. He'll be mocked again. But as a rule, I never trust a thing that comes out of Merck's gypsy mouth.

Agreed. And nobody is answering this question : why has this show been cancelled instead of being postponed ?

maybe its not feasible. maybe by the time there is another open spot in Milwaukee, Guns will be on the west coast?

don't you losers have anything better to do than make baseless assumptions about things you know absolutely nothing about?

if you dont want to believe the word straight from the horses mouth, you are wasting your time here and i'm sure Axl could care less if you want to go to GnR shows or buy GnR albums in the first place.

:P Some people in here are so brainless... If he says he is sick then let's not make a big fuss out of it... Shows get cancelled and that's life... I mean, it sucks for people who had tickets to that show but hey... stop bitching... It's such a waste of time reading posts like these when people write the same thing over and over again arguing about stuff that's not gonna change anyhow.

Please grow up

maybe its not feasible. maybe by the time there is another open spot in Milwaukee, Guns will be on the west coast?

don't you losers have anything better to do than make baseless assumptions about things you know absolutely nothing about?

if you dont want to believe the word straight from the horses mouth, you are wasting your time here and i'm sure Axl could care less if you want to go to GnR shows or buy GnR albums in the first place.

That will leave him with 300 fans. I don't think that's his goal.

I am just waking up after driving to chicago when I live in milwaukee and all i got to say is THANK THE FUCKING GOD I went to the chicago show!

I have to say that I do believe that he is sick, he blew his nose about a hundred times last night!

This sucks so bad and I may never recover from my broken heart.

OK. So why was Chicago OK, and Milwaukee isn't if he was diagnosed while still in Canada?

Oh my god... An illness has to start somewhere. If he gets sick during a tour he will most likely be it between two shows, and if he get sick during a show he would still struggle through it (and he has).

Can´t beleve I´m even responding to this :drevil:

EDIT* If I´ve undestand it correctly they have a doctor following them during the tour so he can have been diagnosed anytime and anywhere. And it´s not even relevant but I post this just to end your retarded questions.

Edited by shootingstar

perhaps the reason we dont get much info from this band is because so many of its supposed 'fans' dont believe a goddamn word they say. whats the point in talking if you are just going to be called a liar? :question:

Because he's an idiot? I don't know. And maybe he realized after the Chicago show that he needed to rest, otherwise he risked the rest of the tour. Believe me, I am no Axl sympathizer, and rarely defend him these days; esp since I'm still waiting for an apology about Philly 02.

The weird thing is the show being cancelled instead of being postponed. :book:

Yeah I don't get that.

I feel bad for the fans in Milwaukee, I know I would have felt really bad in the Manchester show had been cancelled. I also hope that Axl gets better soon and no more shows get cancelled ^_^

I'm fed up believing everything coming from these guys. Maybe they are telling the truth for once, maybe not...

By the way, it's ok to be a loser. The wrong thing is to be a gullible one.

Edited by pepsicoca

Hes got 12 shows to do in 3 weeks, then Christmas/ News years break, and then finishing the tour in California.

Can I make it back to Milwaukee Wisconsin in the dead of Winter to do a rescheduled show that only sold 3000 tickets?....

I guess theoretically speaking, he 'could'

Forum Mod zint61 noticed Axl blowing his nose in the Toronto concert.

In the Ottawa and Quebec City concert, I also noticed it. In fact I even saw Axl caugh a few times and even sneeze once in Quebec City.

Axl might have covered this illness for a few days now.

He's only human. Humans do get sick from time to time.

Touring is exhausting, so when you are touring and sick at the same time, you need to rest a little.

I don't think it would be fair on this one to make any parallels with the unreleased album, the manager, or past behavior on GNR's part towards lateness, ticket sales, etc.

There is no doubt that the situation is quite unfortunate for Milwaukee GNR fans. I sympathise with all of you GNR fans. It's also happened to me in the past.

This has nothing to do with the release of CD or the fucking around with the fan base through vague release information or vague responses from Merck's side, so 'back off bitch'. That's another topic.

For the cancelled show: If you read the review of last night show in Chicago, it says that Axl had major problems with his voice, sometimes even no voice. So it is kind of logical that the Milwaukee show is cancelled due to illness, when we already had the first signs of ilness yesterday. I do feel sorry for the Milwaukee fans though!

Damn, it feels so good to be smarter then the rest!

What happened to Axls spirit from the UK tour. Down with low blood pressure and exhaustion, doctors tell him to cancel the show and he says "Theres no fuckin' way I'm cancelling this show".

Theres gonna be a lot of pissed people at milwaukee. They should have postponed it to a later date, no?

low blood pressure and exhaustion are different then throath problems. If you have no voice, you can't sing...you stupid fuck.

He managed to sing in Chicago. Why wouldn't they cancel that show too? Maybe because they had more ticket sales?

Fuck you, you fucking retard! A lot of artists cancell shows due to illness, so why can't Axl without being bashed? You're not a fan, you're an ass-fucked-no-good-pussy-bitch-slapped GNR hater.

Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do! Probably because he thought he could go on, even with a cold or something, but later noticed during the Chicago show that his voice was crap. Do I need to spell everything to you, boy?

perhaps the reason we dont get much info from this band is because so many of its supposed 'fans' dont believe a goddamn word they say. whats the point in talking if you are just going to be called a liar? :question:

I was pretty sure it was all our fault. I just didn't see how.

Now I do. Thanks much.

Oh boy, I do need to spell it for some people. If you are a bit ill and you don't rest it out, you will get more ill!!! Is this so hard to get????

Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do! Probably because he thought he could go on, even with a cold or something, but later noticed during the Chicago show that his voice was crap. Do I need to spell everything to you, boy?

Boy? I get it. Another tough guy hiding behind a computer screen.

Anyway, you've proven that you are clueless. There is no need for you to respond anymore. You would obviously believe the world is flat if Merck said so. I suppose it could be completely coincidental that he made the show that sold better and skipped, make that cancelled, the Milwaukee show that wasn't selling so well.

Edited by Urlacher54