MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello you all! :heart:

I took the time to read all the pages and my conclusion is this one: What kind of fan/people are you?

I couldn't read a single: Get better Axl!

So, everything is a lie, everything is this that, hell!

You people are so damn low that you don't even give him the benefit of the doubt?

None of you wishing him well, just bitching. Woah! What are you owed?

Fine it's bad for fan when a show is cancelled but you simply say that any reason given to something happening in the GNR camp is crap! Cool down people.

Even if it was, isn't Axl Rose your idol? Don't you a single second wish him well?

I'm no Axlite but what a surprise to read ONLY negative thought!

Jesus, I thought it was a GNR forum, I mean, in favour of GNR.

Get better Axl!

Note: I still can remember the time when fan of this forum were really into GNR. May this times come back. :heart:

True or not: Who the fuck are you to question every fucking damn thing? :drevil:

Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do! Probably because he thought he could go on, even with a cold or something, but later noticed during the Chicago show that his voice was crap. Do I need to spell everything to you, boy?

Boy? I get it. Another tough guy hiding behind a computer screen.

Anyway, you've proven that you are clueless. There is no need for you to respond anymore. You would obviously believe the world is flat if Merck said so. I suppose it could be completely coincidental that he made the show that sold better and skipped, make that cancelled, the Milwaukee show that wasn't selling so well.

Could someone please enlighten him? I tried my best, but it seems that there is a problem with his processor. He see's the information, but doesn't input it nor process it in his brain. I mean, if you have a cold today, and don't taake any actions to heal it, you can have fever by the end of the week. So if Axl was already sick at the Chicago show last night, he could have an even higher fever today because he didn't rest and instead performed. And if you read the topic on Merck's message this morning, you will see that I don't believe everything GNR camp says. And for the hiding part, I can PM you my email adress so you can add me as your friend in msn messenger.

Hello you all! :heart:

I took the time to read all the pages and my conclusion is this one: What kind of fan/people are you?

So, everything is a lie, everything is this that, hell!

You people are so damn low that you don't even give him the benefit of the doubt?

None of you wishing him well, just bitching. Woah! What are you owed?

Fine it's bad for fan when a show is cancelled but you simply say that any reason given to something happening in the GNR camp is crap! Cool down people.

Even if it was, isn't Axl Rose your idol? Don't you a single second wish him well?

I'm no Axlite but what a surprise to read ONLY negative thought!

Jesus, I thought it was a GNR forum, I mean, in favour of GNR.

Get better Axl!

Note: I still can remember the time when fan of this forum were really into GNR. May this times come back. :heart:

True or not: Who the fuck are you to question every fucking damn thing? :drevil:

Then you probably skipped a few messages, missy.

Edited by Roy79

There were a few of those.

Including one from me ^_^

And it's pissing me off too how everyone's bitching.

Do people have nothing better to do than join a GNR fan forum and annoy the crap out of everyone? *cough* thats you, Kaneda.

I don't think it would be fair on this one to make any parallels with the unreleased album, the manager, or past behavior on GNR's part towards lateness, ticket sales, etc.

'probably' true in this case.

but your reputation unfortunately follows you around, whether you are Axl or some smuck on an rock band forum.

[

Could someone please enlighten him? I tried my best, but it seems that there is a problem with his processor. He see's the information, but doesn't input it nor process it in his brain. I mean, if you have a cold today, and don't taake any actions to heal it, you can have fever by the end of the week. So if Axl was already sick at the Chicago show last night, he could have an even higher fever today because he didn't rest and instead performed. And if you read the topic on Merck's message this morning, you will see that I don't believe everything GNR camp says. And for the hiding part, I can PM you my email adress so you can add me as your friend in msn messenger.

You keep ignoring the obvious, so I will spell it out a little slower for you.

If Axl had a cold and didn't do anything to take care of it, that's his fault. I'm sure he's sick as everyone is this time of year, I'm equally sure that has nothing to do with the postponement, I mean cancellation, of a concert that wasn't selling well. Supposedly he has to go back to Nashville, though I bet that never happens, so going back to Milwaukee wouldn't be a big deal, unless of course nobody cares if you go to Milwaukee and nobody buys tickets.

Once you establish a history of lying and not telling the whole story, you cannot be surprised when you get called on it. Maybe this is the one time they are telling the truth, but the boy has cried wolf too many times to be believeable anymore.

There were a few of those.

Including one from me ^_^

And it's pissing me off too how everyone's bitching.

Do people have nothing better to do than join a GNR fan forum and annoy the crap out of everyone? *cough* thats you, Kaneda.

My bad then,

Yours must have been drowned in this flood of insult.

Receive my apology .

My bad then,

Yours must have been drowned in this flood of insult.

Receive my apology .

flood of insults?

stick around newbie, you think this is bitching..

this is more like venting.

which is warranted if your show just got stiffed

Dude,

I understand these people more than you think. I'd feel bad if it happened to a show I was planning to see but for the most part of them, they didn't say they were going to this show!

That's why I found it harsh.

Sticking around (I don't post a lot as you noticed) is lately turning into something painful at times.

Hope things get better soon...

[

You keep ignoring the obvious, so I will spell it out a little slower for you.

If Axl had a cold and didn't do anything to take care of it, that's his fault. I'm sure he's sick as everyone is this time of year, I'm equally sure that has nothing to do with the postponement, I mean cancellation, of a concert that wasn't selling well. Supposedly he has to go back to Nashville, though I bet that never happens, so going back to Milwaukee wouldn't be a big deal, unless of course nobody cares if you go to Milwaukee and nobody buys tickets.

Once you establish a history of lying and not telling the whole story, you cannot be surprised when you get called on it. Maybe this is the one time they are telling the truth, but the boy has cried wolf too many times to be believeable anymore.

Problem is that you are convinced that GNR camp lie about everything. Whereas I think they only lie and deceive about CD (which has nothing to do with this topic in my opinion), and NOT about a temporary illness that causes 1 single show to be cancelled. Comprendre my friend?

And now, for your listening pleasure and for making it up to you, I will play a beautiful solo for you, called 'the godfather theme':

rock1 rock1 rock1 rock2 rock2 rock4

I hope you feel better already.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but Axl was blowing his nose and drinking a lot of fluids at the Cleveland show. He also mentioned that it had been a crappy day. (maybe because he was sick?) So, this story does seem to check out, not that I doubted it anyway.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but Axl was blowing his nose and drinking a lot of fluids at the Cleveland show. He also mentioned that it had been a crappy day. (maybe because he was sick?) So, this story does seem to check out, not that I doubted it anyway.

Whatever the truth is, the bitchers have pushed the button of massive destruction....

Nice try from your side!

Aww I hope Axl's OK...ear infections suck

If he needs rest, he needs rest. He's only human after all, people need to stop making such a big fuss :huh:

Great we're starting the reverse the steam!

Bitchers down! bitchers go! :P

Had a really bad ear infection in January...It sucked!....couldn't work, couldn't sleep, couldn't concentrate and I was irritated at everything because I was just in constant pain...I've broken many bones...but I'd rather break another bone than getting an infection that bad again...

Somebody answer this then to all those who are saying 'poor little Axl has got a cold and should be given a break', why has he cancelled the show, and not postponed it for another time as alot of bands do? Why not re-schedule to show genuine regret for not performing?

Aww, bless him. He has been blowing his nose a few times lately so must be really ill. I wish I could have a day off every time I had a cold. Still, he can go back to his multi million dollar mansion that we have paid for and get top medical attention, again paid for by us the fans.

I saw a talent show last saturday ( X factor or something) and a girl had tonsilitis yet still sung to the best she could. It wasnt brilliant and you could tell she really struggled. But she got the biggest cheer of the night for having a go.

I remember watching the Stereophonics and Kelly was really ill, and could hardly sing. But as a fan, I appreciated it so much that he had made the effort. Even though the singing wasnt the greatest, it was a million times better than the disappointment of a cancellation.

I think its a load of bollocks that he was 'too ill'. And as always, people lap up the bullshit put out by the GNR management. No wonder we are all treated like shit when there are pricks out there that believe any crap they are fed.

Hi Guys.

Spud Jr's Dad here again

I just called the Bradley Center again, and, they did indeed say that the show has been CANCELLED. :-(

The first time I called at 09:00 am central time they knew nothing about it......

Damn, This really sucks!

Spud Jr. will be gutted.

Hopefully they will come back in the future.

Spud Jr's Dad.