Still no official full band pics

slääsh

Because they don't want casual fans to know that Slash, Duff and Matt are not in the band. That's why.

Yea right. If that was true, then why would they be releasing Chinese Democracy (an entire NEW album with NEW songs from the NEW band)??? It's coming out on one of the next few Tuesdays to drive the Chinese Democracy tour.

If they didn't want people to know there was a new band, they'd never release a new album. Instead, they'd just release a DVD of the old band or something.

Sorry, but that's about to happen.

Glad you still have faith tho, I envy you :)

Because they don't want casual fans to know that Slash, Duff and Matt are not in the band. That's why.

Yea right. If that was true, then why would they be releasing Chinese Democracy (an entire NEW album with NEW songs from the NEW band)??? It's coming out on one of the next few Tuesdays to drive the Chinese Democracy tour.

If they didn't want people to know there was a new band, they'd never release a new album. Instead, they'd just release a DVD of the old band or something.

Jesus, where's your sign?

:lol: Oh really? Sarcasm anyone? Hahaha