How long can this band go before releasing news?

Kaneda

Anyone else pop into their local record store today and laugh internally? I did. This thing is a fucking joke. Why I don't get is this...was the album finished before this tour began? If not, why did the tour even happen? It's a fucking cash grab, that's all!

This band had so much going for it in September, but Merck and Axl are fucking idiots, they should have dropped the album on the first date of the US tour...at least drop a fucking single! Can someone, anyone tell me why a SINGLE hasn't even been released since 1998?

Something is terrible wrong behind the scenes...the Harley Ad was the most telling...something was ready to happen, the wheels were in motion, then WHAM! Nothing...everything was stopped, delayed once again.

December 19th is going to come and go just like November 21 and November 29...but it blows my mind that Axl thinks he can keep taking the stage as Guns N Roses, reshape the band, and then deny fans the opportunitiy to hear studio versions of this new bands abilities...

It's starting to look as if this tour will be finished with no album out...which is great, SO WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OLD MAN?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's starting to look as if this tour will be finished with no album out...which is great, SO WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OLD MAN?

maybe to put on some rock n roll shows? for those of us who have been dying to see this band and didn't get that chance since 2002? cash grab? fuck you kaneda. theres absolutely nothing wrong with putting on shows and making the real fans happy. you sir, are not a real fan, you are a whiny, piece of shit attention, seeking cupcake.

go fuck yourself and shove your whiny garbage up your arse. :fuckyou:

point taken

But

obviously whatever has been done to prepare the new CD was done before the tour began.

Its not like they are running to the studio between concerts to work on it.

Its mixed, recorded, and on the shelves waiting for the word.

Let's clarify one thing motherfuckers...the REAL fans of Guns N Roses will never, and I mean NEVER see this new band as Guns N Fucking Roses! Fucking A dudes, these guys aren't even close. While GNR fans will always support Axl, don't confuse being a GNR fan with having to blindly follow this shit show of a comeback.

And you know what Ron Wong...if Axl wanted to play some Rock N Roll shows with an almost all Appetite set, why not play those shows with the men that created that music? It makes no sense why the original band still can't be together. Axl made it sound like the original band would not have been capable of making the songs like The Blues, IRS, Better? That's bullshit! Nothing Axl has delivered is earth-shattering or truly innovative...Anyone that can play an instrument or guitar, go play Better, it's a fucking simple song...

And songs like The Blues, Catcher...straight out of the illusion era.

So Axl destroyed GNR for what? To make us wait until he was an old man, come back with a new band, and play the old music? FUCKING RETARDED and you know it!

Edited by Kaneda

Let's clarify one thing motherfuckers...the REAL fans of Guns N Roses will never, and I mean NEVER see this new band as Guns N Fucking Roses! Fucking A dudes, these guys aren't even close. While GNR fans will always support Axl, don't confuse being a GNR fan with having to blindly follow this shit show of a comeback.

And you know what Ron Wong...if Axl wanted to play some Rock N Roll shows with an almost all Appetite set, why not play those shows with the men that created that music? It makes no sense why the original band still can't be together. Axl made it sound like the original band would not have been capable of making the songs like The Blues, IRS, Better? That's bullshit! Nothing Axl has delivered is earth-shattering or truly innovative...Anyone that can play an instrument or guitar, go play Better, it's a fucking simple song...

So Axl destroyed GNR for what? To make us what until he was an old man, come back with a new band, and play the old music? FUCKING RETARDED and you know it!

no, the REAL fans of Guns N Roses have accepted and embraced this band as Guns N Fucking Roses. This is 2006, not 1992. Get with the times. And quit smoking that crack.

Its the cupcakes such as yourself who spend hours and days on end on forums for bands you no longer fucking like! get a fucking life dude. the only thing that is FUCKING RETARDED is the fact that you are still posting here. quit whining for the stupid fucking old band, it ended a long long long time ago. accept it. get the fuck over it. move the fuck on. grow the fuck up.

Edited by Rong Wong

December 19th is going to come and go just like November 21 and November 29

You don't know that. You just believe that.

Axl said 2006.

Just, why not wait until 2006 is over before asking this question?

That's the right time to start your whining and bitching.

Oh, and one more question.

If you don't like the new band, and you think Axl is a "fucking idiot", then is there any other reason to post threads in this section other than to promote your own disdainfulness?

no, the REAL fans of Guns N Roses have accepted and embraced this band as Guns N Fucking Roses. This is 2006, not 1992. Get with the times. And quit smoking that crack.

Its the cupcakes such as yourself who spend hours and days on end on forums for bands you no longer fucking like! get a fucking life dude. the only thing that is FUCKING RETARDED is the fact that you are still posting here. quit whining for the stupid fucking old band, it ended a long long long time ago. accept it. get the fuck over it. move the fuck on. grow the fuck up.

You mean move on like Axl has? Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question.

December 19th is going to come and go just like November 21 and November 29

You don't know that. You just believe that.

Axl said 2006.

Just, why not wait until 2006 is over before asking this question?

That's the right time to start your whining and bitching.

Oh, and one more question.

If you don't like the new band, and you think Axl is a "fucking idiot", then is there any other reason to post threads in this section other than to promote your own disdainfulness?

Thank God there are still people like you around to spread some positive vibes. All this negativity is really getting me down.

When 2006 is over and we don't have CD I'll be glad to join in on the bithcing. I just got pray and hope that, that won't happen. Everyone just got have faitht that Axl will keep his word. If he doesn't then go ahead and burn him at the stake.

If people on this board would quit bying tickets for this "cash grab" of a tour as its been called, then the band would either dissapear or have to put the album out, just like 2002.

Who the hell knows what's going on behind the scenes. My belief all along has been the album was never planned to come out this year, that this tour was to "test the waters" to see what the reaction was to the new stuff. Axl kept saying "it'll be out this year" and "Album coming soon" to keep interest in it, and keep his name in the spotlight, thats all.

I don't give a shit about this new band, I don't care anymore for Axl's lame antics and constent lying and delaying of this album. All I care about is new music with Axl at the helm...Something he has been unable to produce since he dismantled the band.

Seriously, why is this band called Guns N Roses...even Axl himself said back in the day he would never call a new group of musicians Guns N Roses, yet here we are. And it hasn't fucking worked! He's sold out, what 2 shows so far? That's not Guns N Roses...if Slash were in this band, every show would sell out...most people don't see this new band as Guns N Roses, but they are GNR fans. See it's not the real fans of GNR that have accepted this new band as gold, it's the Axl Rose fans who think the man is a god.

Not only has Axl proven himself worthless over the past 15 years, but he's driven away the only people that cared about him, surrounded himself with kiss-asses and yes men, he's gone to war with the record company, and I am sure they are fucking him now (good for them), he's only good at one fucking thing, SINGING...so sing Axl, and stop trying to have control over everything.

And thank god for the internet, cause what Axl Rose can't control anymore is what people say about his band. Back in 91-92, he never had to hear about how pissed off his fans were on a daily basis. Well, now he can hear it from us all, Axl you've fucked up...you've lied, time to deliver or go the fuck home.

So Axl destroyed GNR for what? To make us wait until he was an old man, come back with a new band, and play the old music? FUCKING RETARDED and you know it!

Calm down dude..

You've been this pissy about it since you joined this board. Your post's have not changed since you made your account here in 2003. Why are'nt you fucking learning? You seem to know what the problem is, and aspecially with us?

But your fuckin' still around, Are you trying to save us or something ?

Personally I will lose all faith in everything with this new incarnation of the band if CD is not released this year.

I may forgive if the band was to give a hell of a press release explaining why, and giving us a releasedate for the future.. If not a indication like "MARS".

If Axl and managment know now that a release this year will never happen,

but still woun't say shit about it to sell tickets :fuckyou: ...

I'm sure if we were to get a press release in the beginning of 2007 that is the case.

And everyone! We will have heard something by 2007, the guy can't play the January shows without an album or a postponing-press release. That kinda thing can't be ignored. If this was the case January 2007 will be cancelled.

And that must be damn embarrasing for everyone in the band, and aspecially for us.

Edited by Markus89

I usually support you against these jackals, but you are going to have to come to the table with a little more than this circa 1998 argument, bud.

I don't give a shit about this new band,

Yes, we know.

I don't care anymore for Axl's lame antics and constent lying and delaying of this album.

If you didn't care you wouldn't talk so much about it.

All I care about is new music with Axl at the helm...Something he has been unable to produce since he dismantled the band.

Oh My God, Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, The Blues, Rhiad And The Bedouins, Silkworms, IRS, Better, There Was A Time, Catcher In The Rye.

You can't tell any of us that they don't exist.

Seriously, why is this band called Guns N Roses...

You called the 1992 lineup "Guns n Roses".

There were only 3 original members in that lineup, because 2 had left.

Now 2 more have left.

It's been a gradual change. If Adler, Izzy, Duff and Slash had all left at once then it wouldn't be GNR. But that's not what happened.

And it hasn't fucking worked!

Yes it has.

There are many fans of the "new" lineup, and many people that care about GNR as it is today.

For a start, there wouldn't be so much bitching on this board if people didn't care.

Not only has Axl proven himself worthless over the past 15 years

Um, not really.

he's driven away the only people that cared about him

If you're talking about fans, then see my above statement.

If you're talking about his personal life, then what the hell does that have to do with you?

so sing Axl

Um... well, he has been the frontman of a band for about 24 years, I don't think you need to tell him that.

Axl Rose can't control anymore is what people say about his band.

Axl never controlled what people said about his band. People said what they liked. He wasn't Hitler.

Well, now he can hear it from us all

You're right, he can. However the majority of posts in this thread are disagreeing with you.

Axl you've fucked up

Not really

...you've lied

The date today is still 28th November 2006.

EDIT: Damn it I screwed up the quotes.

EDIT2: So they're now in italics ^_^

Edited by Dory

Didn`t you go to the recordstore last week aswell??? :question:

What i realy don`t get is why you allways come here and cry every damn day or so, no one has the answers your looking for.

Send a mail to Merck... :lol:

I feal the same way as you somtimes, but i don`t act like you do.

Get a life, go pick up som other cd`s, there is sooo much more than GNR out there... try it...

And please god, stop crying like a fucking baby and get some air :)