How long can this band go before releasing news?

Kaneda

There were only 3 original members in that lineup, because 2 had left.

Now 2 more have left.

It's been a gradual change. If Adler, Izzy, Duff and Slash had all left at once then it wouldn't be GNR. But that's not what happened.

well it's not a gradual change, because since Izzy left there hasn't been any real release of original material. It would have been gradual if Slash worked on songs with Brain and bucket and than slash left and duff continued to work on it etc. but that didn't happen there was a cut in the creative process of the band and that's not gradual at all.

It's also wrong to say that the appetite line up wasn't original because different people played under the same name before. that was a totally different band, a simple hair metal band. appetite defined what GN'R used to be and in that way the original line up is Axl, Izzy, Duff, Steven and Slash.

but it's stupid to bitch about the current line up, it's a cover band and most people don't even care if there will be a release at all.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now 2 more have left.

It's been a gradual change. If Adler, Izzy, Duff and Slash had all left at once then it wouldn't be GNR. But that's not what happened.

well it's not a gradual change, because since Izzy left there hasn't been any real release of original material. It would have been gradual if Slash worked on songs with Brain and bucket and than slash left and duff continued to work on it etc. but that didn't happen there was a cut in the creative process of the band and that's not gradual at all.

It's also wrong to say that the appetite line up wasn't original because different people played under the same name before. that was a totally different band, a simple hair metal band. appetite defined what GN'R used to be and in that way the original line up is Axl, Izzy, Duff, Steven and Slash.

but it's stupid to bitch about the current line up, it's a cover band and most people don't even care if there will be a release at all.

i) I meant gradual over a period of years, not on how much music was released.

ii) I never said appetite lineup wasn't original.

Kaneda,

the more I read your threads, or posts I wonder what kind of embryo you were... I came today to the conclusion that God forgot to put a soul in yours. I even think that if he did, if forgot the notion of "concept", you know, this is the notion that allows us to think reasonably.

If you don't correctly possess it then you turn obsessed, you see, a bit mentally disturbed.

It goes on with a lot of problems like: trouble of your own identity, paranoia and the list is long...to psychopath.

I write this right after I read the thread Jack99 closed a while ago.

Call 911 everytime you think of GNR and get out of here please. I'm sure 911 has online psychiatrists.

Cheers and get better soon. :heart:

Note: don't reply this was humour in the other thread, it was plain pathetic.

) I meant gradual over a period of years, not on how much music was released.

yeah I understand I wanted to point out the the change of members over the years did effect the music and that's what a band is about. If the change of member and the creative work and song writing went hand in hand your point would be valid but that's not the case there has been a cut. and therefore the development of guns n' roses has not been gradual.

the line up comment of just a general thing I wanted to point it wasn't directed at you.

axslapk6.jpg

this is what we want :)

Slash's head looks like it's made of plastic.

and axls head IS made of plastic considering the plastic surgery he had. <_<

) I meant gradual over a period of years, not on how much music was released.

yeah I understand I wanted to point out the the change of members over the years did effect the music and that's what a band is about. If the change of member and the creative work and song writing went hand in hand your point would be valid but that's not the case there has been a cut. and therefore the development of guns n' roses has not been gradual.

the line up comment of just a general thing I wanted to point it wasn't directed at you.

axslapk6.jpg

this is what we want :)

Slash's head looks like it's made of plastic.

and axls head IS made of plastic considering the plastic surgery he had. <_<

:rofl-lol:

Let's clarify one thing motherfuckers...the REAL fans of Guns N Roses will never, and I mean NEVER see this new band as Guns N Fucking Roses! Fucking A dudes, these guys aren't even close. While GNR fans will always support Axl, don't confuse being a GNR fan with having to blindly follow this shit show of a comeback.

And you know what Ron Wong...if Axl wanted to play some Rock N Roll shows with an almost all Appetite set, why not play those shows with the men that created that music? It makes no sense why the original band still can't be together. Axl made it sound like the original band would not have been capable of making the songs like The Blues, IRS, Better? That's bullshit! Nothing Axl has delivered is earth-shattering or truly innovative...Anyone that can play an instrument or guitar, go play Better, it's a fucking simple song...

And songs like The Blues, Catcher...straight out of the illusion era.

So Axl destroyed GNR for what? To make us what until he was an old man, come back with a new band, and play the old music? FUCKING RETARDED and you know it!

no, the REAL fans of Guns N Roses have accepted and embraced this band as Guns N Fucking Roses. This is 2006, not 1992. Get with the times. And quit smoking that crack.

Its the cupcakes such as yourself who spend hours and days on end on forums for bands you no longer fucking like! get a fucking life dude. the only thing that is FUCKING RETARDED is the fact that you are still posting here. quit whining for the stupid fucking old band, it ended a long long long time ago. accept it. get the fuck over it. move the fuck on. grow the fuck up.

Amen Ron! Couldn't have said it better myself:) You know though, the next time GNR will be in NY, Kaneda will be posting threads BEGGING for tickets to the show AFTER a hate thread. He's a f'n big nosed tool.

The record keeps on skipping...

do you know how boring all this is getting?

who gives a fuck about the album, i for one dont

let him call the band what he wants,everyone with half a brain knows its a cover band

Lawrence, you're STILL the village idiot.

Just an update for ya.

actually if you really wanna hear the truth...

axl never destroyed anything.

all the old membes just left to piss you off and have a laugh, kaneda.

they even told axl that if he got a bunch of new guys nobody knew to call themselves GNR it would make it even funnier, so he did it.

all just to piss you off.

axl and slash still play together.

theres 2 records out now.

one is chinese democracy with axls new band which is really called WAR.

the other one, chinese democracy with all the original members has been out for many years.

they just made sure nobody told you about it because they didnt want you to buy their music, and they found it all very funny.

sorry axl, but its been a cruel joke and its gone on long enough.

December 19th is going to come and go just like November 21 and November 29

Oh, and one more question.

If you don't like the new band, and you think Axl is a "fucking idiot", then is there any other reason to post threads in this section other than to promote your own disdainfulness?

attention seeking?

[qoute]You called the 1992 lineup "Guns n Roses".

Now 2 more have left.

It's been a gradual change. If Adler, Izzy, Duff and Slash had all left at once then it wouldn't be GNR. But that's not what happened. [qoute/]

omgf u are stupid....Its not the same..

:xmassrudolph:

Anyone else pop into their local record store today and laugh internally? I did. This thing is a fucking joke. Why I don't get is this...was the album finished before this tour began? If not, why did the tour even happen? It's a fucking cash grab, that's all!

This band had so much going for it in September, but Merck and Axl are fucking idiots, they should have dropped the album on the first date of the US tour...at least drop a fucking single! Can someone, anyone tell me why a SINGLE hasn't even been released since 1998?

Something is terrible wrong behind the scenes...the Harley Ad was the most telling...something was ready to happen, the wheels were in motion, then WHAM! Nothing...everything was stopped, delayed once again.

December 19th is going to come and go just like November 21 and November 29...but it blows my mind that Axl thinks he can keep taking the stage as Guns N Roses, reshape the band, and then deny fans the opportunitiy to hear studio versions of this new bands abilities...

It's starting to look as if this tour will be finished with no album out...which is great, SO WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OLD MAN?

Now everyone is sharing in my anger over this and it feels great!!!!! Fuck GnR!!

Obviously longer than you can refrain from rehashing the same topic over and over.

lol

If Axl wants me to love Slash so much, I'll be happy to comply.

http://www.snakepit.org/

bye...have fun!

Maybe the gang over there will also find the Mother Goose/Silkworms shtick hee-larious too!

lmao, rof