How long can this band go before releasing news?

Kaneda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else pop into their local record store today and laugh internally? I did. This thing is a fucking joke. Why I don't get is this...was the album finished before this tour began? If not, why did the tour even happen? It's a fucking cash grab, that's all!

It was no cash grab for me. And although I care whenever this album will come out, I'm not making such a drama out of it. If THIS would be my biggest problem now, man, I would be so lucky. Sadly, it's not.

Merck and Axl are fucking idiots, they should have dropped the album on the first date of the US tour...at least drop a fucking single!

Luckily, we have you to tell them how to put out an album.

Can someone, anyone tell me why a SINGLE hasn't even been released since 1998?

Don't you just like the mistery?

Let's clarify one thing motherfuckers...the REAL fans of Guns N Roses will never, and I mean NEVER see this new band as Guns N Fucking Roses! Fucking A dudes, these guys aren't even close. While GNR fans will always support Axl, don't confuse being a GNR fan with having to blindly follow this shit show of a comeback.

What are you trying to prove here? Don't you get it that most of us like this "new band" and support it, do you really think calling as "fake" fans would hurt us?

i am not going to see them in concert anymore until i get a cd, ive supported them for their tour, now they need to give something back to me, and dont say they dont owe us shit, we support them and we get a bunch of stupid statements that dont give us any information, so until i get something back from them , they wont get anything back from me, i wont stick up for them anymore, cus people are right... they have done SHIT all since they were the original band.. until i hear the new cd and can say something positive, fuck em...

but Merck and Axl are fucking idiots,

how many times has this guy violated forum rules,and he´s still here? :rolleyes:

Don't you have your own forum to run ? Why don't you go there ?

Kaneda is a huge GNR fan and he deserves to be here.

Edited by pepsicoca