Any plans for another US tour in the summer?

ConanRulesNBC

I really hope that this is the last we ever see of Axl Rose unless he decides to grow up and release the CD. We have been lied to all year about this being the year that the CD would be released. Shame on you Axl, your over 40 years old time to grow the fuck up, 15 years to release an album? what a joke you turned into.

No more lies and bullshit, release the CD or go away for good, the way things are going I doubt anyone will miss you.

Hopefully they plan on releasing this album after this current tour, and then going back around to the same venues or even bigger ones in the near areas - I don't think anyone who's been going to these shows has walked out of there dissapointed - so they'd probably capture the same audience, for the most part, and if the album is succesfully released BEFORE THE FUCKING TOUR , you could probably count on doubling the attendance - at least

I really hope that this is the last we ever see of Axl Rose unless he decides to grow up and release the CD. We have been lied to all year about this being the year that the CD would be released. Shame on you Axl, your over 40 years old time to grow the fuck up, 15 years to release an album? what a joke you turned into.

No more lies and bullshit, release the CD or go away for good, the way things are going I doubt anyone will miss you.

Kaneda?

Anyway, I hope they come back to Europe ^_^

I think at the Mancheser show Axl said that he'd come back here.

I have to have a night like that again - except next timne I'm getting standing :wub:

Does the lack of a CD somehow personally affect your life?

And you're telling someone else to grow up. What a joke you ARE.

The band is touring and playing new songs. They've done a hell of a lot of shows this year.

so if you are 40 and only have four albums ( one of which which happens to be one of the 20 best selling albums of all time) and you dont release another one you are not grown up???

Dipshit, why even post here man, seriously.

Some of the negative posts at least make sense, but you just talk shit, and poorly I might add.

Just use your hand and get rid of the frustration dude.

By the way, about a million people who will see him on this tour would miss em. I would go again next tour, even though I am gonna see him three times by the end of the year. And I think most of us who have seen em would go again. It beats the shit out of American Idol.

If they come back to Chicago during the summer I'd like to see them go to Tinley Park and have it outside. That would be sweet.

Hell yeah that would be awesome. I'm about a 5-10 minute drive away from Tweeter.

Doesn't "First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre" seat more people than Allstate, though?

If so, I'm not sure if they could fill that venue considering they didn't sell out last night.