get well soon Axl

Rong Wong

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get better soon..

but it's not the end of the world. I get ear infections and strep throat a lot. That never stopped me from going to work or school or whatever. I can understand him being a singer with strep throat though.. But some people here make it seem like he's on his death bed.

he doestn need any get well soon crap he only got a sore ear and throat no big fucking deal jesus christ and the peopl in the town of the show he c ancelled will just have too travel too the next one...........jeese their are plenty of genuinly ill people on the plenet without worrying about axl fucking rose and if you areant worried and dont care like i assume most of you are then stop sendind fucking phony get well soon messeges..........jeese go find somer real ill people if you wanna do this crap :anger::anger:

hope you are feeling better Axl! get some well deserved rest. you've been kicking ass all year! rock3

Apparently he got sick eating bad sushi before the show. :fuckyou:

Yeah....that's what the press release said...sushi...not strep throat or an ear infection or anything...sushi did it.

hope you are feeling better Axl! get some well deserved rest. you've been kicking ass all year! rock3

Apparently he got sick eating bad sushi before the show. :fuckyou:

So? Sushi is very tasty food. To bad that he happened to eat bad sushi. can happen to anyone.

If he knew he had an ear infection a few days before the show why didn't he get some Antibiotics for the ear and some Sore Throat Sweets for the throat....Sorry Axl but your not doing your Image any help with this Exscuse.......What next....AxL Excuse for the Delay of the release of the Album.........................

HE MISTAKENLY DIDN'T REALISE HE WAS LOOKING AT HIS 2007 CALENDER ON HIS STUDIO WALL!!!!

:laugh::rofl-lol: