get well soon Axl

Rong Wong

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry everyone, I'm sure Fragile Lil' Axl will get all better just in time for the next show that has sold 75% of its tickets.

I just hope he doesn't come down with a terrible sushi relapse next time only 2,000 tickets have sold!

But I'm sure getting to drink Jaeger on stage will fix whatever ails him.

Edited by GabrielsChains

Axl- the shows so far have been great! Get well soon. As for the people who think the ticketsales have to do w/ the cancelation- your idiots. Do some research on how that works.

But I agree with the fool me once line.....lol

You cant tell me the common cold beats out a sold out arena, but the weak selling bradley center gets the axe. sounds like ticket sales to me.

Axl- the shows so far have been great! Get well soon. As for the people who think the ticketsales have to do w/ the cancelation- your idiots. Do some research on how that works.

You cant tell me the common cold beats out a sold out arena, but the weak selling bradley center gets the axe. sounds like ticket sales to me.

Ok lets everyone pick a topic they know nothing about, and we will argue over it.

Have you ever had a bad earinfection? Any of your kids had a bad ear infection?

So maybe Axl is bullshittn....but the eat inf is a GOOD(lol) excuse.....i have had one or 2 bad ones and they will put you down.

So I guess its now my turn to talk shit about something i know nothing about or have never experienced. Are you also one of those people who complain about the setlist and say the shows suck, but have not been to one yet this year?

Just curious.

guns n roses piss me off, i was going to the milwaukee show but guess not. hopefully we at least get a cd sometime before 2010. Ear infection n a sore throat? what a pussy, probably had something to do with shitty ticket sales.

excuse me? get the fuck out of my thread cocksucker. this is to show your support and general get well sentiments to Axl.

so selfish.. what, you've never been sick?

Ok lets everyone pick a topic they know nothing about, and we will argue over it.

So maybe Axl is bullshittn....but the eat inf is a GOOD(lol) excuse.....i have had one or 2 bad ones and they will put you down.

So I guess its now my turn to talk shit about something i know nothing about or have never experienced. Are you also one of those people who complain about the setlist and say the shows suck, but have not been to one yet this year?

Just curious.

never complained about the setlist, never been to a show yet, was going to the milwaukee show tommorow. never said the shows suck. i just think gnrs management sucks n "new gnr" is well, up n coming, but needs slash

Just curious.

Probably yes. These kids... :rolleyes:

And mods,if this topic is to wish a good recovery to Axl why don´t you "clean" all the nonsense?

You even KNOW what strep throat is much less an ear infection?

hope you are feeling better Axl! get some well deserved rest. you've been kicking ass all year! rock3

We'll never find anybody to replace you...guess we'll have to make it through...this time...

HEY! Sebastian's Cock can replace him! "Take me down to the paradis........SAVAGE ANIMAL!!!!!!!! WHERES MY GLASS OF WINE!? YOUR GONN A DYE!!"

:sleeper::ph34r:

He'd be cured of his ear infection if he took some 'Squirrel's Tail' It's a Native American herb, that when you boil it, and drop the boiled root into your ear, you'll never have another ear infection. I used it once when I was in 3rd grade, never had anything wrong with my ears since.

I honestly love to see the fucking tools bitching about him being sick trying to sing when they're in the same conditions as Axl is in.

Jesus christ would you like to hear him with no voice at all?

I did. It was called the 2K2 Chinese Democracy World Tour.

Ugh, it's been proven before he had a voice. He had do a lot studio work and do you think he needs to blow his vocals when he's going to do studio demos?

Even so The Boston, N.Y.(last one), and the Pitsburgh show's we're awesome.