just got back from chicago

axlrose42025

i know prob. by now there have been alot of posts about the show i just got back from a 10 hour drive< since nashville got cancelled i decided to go to chicago> axl was phenomanal i was right by the side of the stage next to the black tent front row and like everyone said from the get go you could tell axl did not feel good everytime there was a guitar break during songs he would run to the tent and seemed like he was a lil chilly when it was rather humid in there. and didnt talk much at all except at the end when he thanked us so no album news <Damn!!!>

also when bach was getting ready to sing my michelle he was wearing a gnr shirt axl said nice shirt and bach said yeah i tried findin a pigeon of shit metal shirt but they were out lol also during night train bumble jumped off stage and let everyone in the front of the floor level in ga strum or touch the guitar which was awesome <lucky bastards>

i also found out a bit of news we were at the arena since 3:30 trying to get a view of axl ariving no luck though and after tried lookin for bumblefoot no luck either i was talkin to some of the t shirt guys desperatley trying to find out any news on the album no luck either but they did tell me that the dvd thats coming out IS NOT 92 they were filming the show that night for it believe me or not and call bs if you want i'm just repeating what i was told.

also tried sneaking into v.i.p afterwards cause there were rumours of a surprise performance funny thing though some hippy wearing the american flag as a cape tried sneakin in and they looked at him and were like oh hell no they wouldn't let him in if he did have a pass lol!!! <this is the same guy they kicked outta my section after him jumpin over the barrier next to the sound board durin bach's performance of monkey buisness dude was on some good dope>

i gotta say though people who say axl don't care about his fans are full of it he put on a kick ass show even though sick and i can't wait till the album finally comes out.

Cool, I must have been standing right by you, too!

I wonder if its true about the DVD.

Also, if you haven't seen the press release yet, they were hoping to do a surprise acoustic set afterwards but it was a no go.

P.S. You should really try to work in some punctuation to your post. :P

Cool, I must have been standing right by you, too!

I wonder if its true about the DVD.

Also, if you haven't seen the press release yet, they were hoping to do a surprise acoustic set afterwards but it was a no go.

P.S. You should really try to work in some punctuation to your post. :P

Sorry not good at typin yeah the acoustic show was in the skyline room and damn i wanted in but the guy seemed pretty serious about the dvd

im not shure... but were you the gut that had 3 gnr posters with you that i was talking to basically the whole night...if so...whats up...

if not sorry

i know prob. by now there have been alot of posts about the show i just got back from a 10 hour drive< since nashville got cancelled i decided to go to chicago> axl was phenomanal i was right by the side of the stage next to the black tent front row and like everyone said from the get go you could tell axl did not feel good everytime there was a guitar break during songs he would run to the tent and seemed like he was a lil chilly when it was rather humid in there. and didnt talk much at all except at the end when he thanked us so no album news <Damn!!!>

also when bach was getting ready to sing my michelle he was wearing a gnr shirt axl said nice shirt and bach said yeah i tried findin a pigeon of shit metal shirt but they were out lol also during night train bumble jumped off stage and let everyone in the front of the floor level in ga strum or touch the guitar which was awesome <lucky bastards>

i also found out a bit of news we were at the arena since 3:30 trying to get a view of axl ariving no luck though and after tried lookin for bumblefoot no luck either i was talkin to some of the t shirt guys desperatley trying to find out any news on the album no luck either but they did tell me that the dvd thats coming out IS NOT 92 they were filming the show that night for it believe me or not and call bs if you want i'm just repeating what i was told.

also tried sneaking into v.i.p afterwards cause there were rumours of a surprise performance funny thing though some hippy wearing the american flag as a cape tried sneakin in and they looked at him and were like oh hell no they wouldn't let him in if he did have a pass lol!!! <this is the same guy they kicked outta my section after him jumpin over the barrier next to the sound board durin bach's performance of monkey buisness dude was on some good dope>

i gotta say though people who say axl don't care about his fans are full of it he put on a kick ass show even though sick and i can't wait till the album finally comes out.

i saw the gut with the huge american flag he wwas dancing and singing all threw nighttrain...he had a seated seat to the right of the stage

im not shure... but were you the gut that had 3 gnr posters with you that i was talking to basically the whole night...if so...whats up...

if not sorry

yeah that was me n/m just got back from a long ass drive

I agree about the dvd though but you never know

ok cool..it was cool talking to you..

i still say you shoulda sold me a poster..

i was hopin to get some autographs but want in one hand shit in tha other anyway instead of the gut we were callin him capt. america :P but didn't u notice axl acted like he was cold too sorta indicating his illness the way he hardly said anything also when you were leavin the arena did u knotice the ambulance right by the box office someone told me that as soon as they took the bow axl was rushed to it

i was hopin to get some autographs but want in one hand shit in tha other anyway instead of the gut we were callin him capt. america :P but didn't u notice axl acted like he was cold too sorta indicating his illness the way he hardly said anything also when you were leavin the arena did u knotice the ambulance right by the box office someone told me that as soon as they took the bow axl was rushed to it

i saw an ambulance..but i assumed it was just fro safety

i saw an ambulance..but i assumed it was just fro safety

when i came out i said to someone looks like someone got crushed and they said axl just got in i hoped he was ok but i was like i'm less than 1 ft away from axl

i meant to post this earlier but knock on wood i hope the tour does not turn a deja vue and 2002 all over again meaning another tour ending early and :(:( 4 years with no album and no axl