something "special" for the fans from tickets.com

robbyr1

Boy what great news!!! If you bought tickets for Milwaukee from ticketmaster, you get all your money back, less a few dollars a ticket. But, if you bought your tickets from the official Guns n Roses site, they directed you to tickets.com. At Tickets.com you only get face value back for your tickets, $77, when you paid $90. So, I lose $104 for the 8 tickets that I bought for a show that's not even happening. Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

did you really need 8 tickets...?

I bet he was planning on scalping them...and selling them for much more than face value for a profit, rippinf people off by buying more than he needed to begin with... sometimes it's Ironic how what goes around comes around, I don'tfeel sympathetic.

A8R

That was the impression I was getting...and if that was the case then FUCK YOU!!! scalping is one of the most annoying things I know of...FUCK YOU!!

If it wasn't the case then I feel sorry for your lost money and hope you get it all back...

Only an idiot would scalp that show considering tickets were selling under face value. What would be the sense of scalping in a market where there is no demand at all?

I wasn't saying he was scalping...only a clever guess when someone buys 8 tickets and pay for all of them by himself. But it turned out this wasn't the case..and as I said I shure hope he gets his money back.

Boy what great news!!! If you bought tickets for Milwaukee from ticketmaster, you get all your money back, less a few dollars a ticket. But, if you bought your tickets from the official Guns n Roses site, they directed you to tickets.com. At Tickets.com you only get face value back for your tickets, $77, when you paid $90. So, I lose $104 for the 8 tickets that I bought for a show that's not even happening. Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

did you really need 8 tickets...?

I bet he was planning on scalping them...and selling them for much more than face value for a profit, rippinf people off by buying more than he needed to begin with... sometimes it's Ironic how what goes around comes around, I don'tfeel sympathetic.

A8R

That was the impression I was getting...and if that was the case then FUCK YOU!!! scalping is one of the most annoying things I know of...FUCK YOU!!

If it wasn't the case then I feel sorry for your lost money and hope you get it all back...

Only an idiot would scalp that show considering tickets were selling under face value. What would be the sense of scalping in a market where there is no demand at all?

There is NO WAY OF TELLING what a show will sell like when it first goes on-sale. This is a gamble scalpers have to face. They buy tickets early and wait for it to sell out. When and if it does they can demand a greater price for the tix, if it doesn't sell out or it gets cancelled,they get Fucked.

A8R

yeah, the tickets guys gotta protect themseves too. Here is the deal, unless you wanna go to GNR's corporate office and buy them in person, someone is going to have to distribute them and make sure GNR gives you at least face value back. Look at it as insurance, and you just paid the deductable. If any of your buddies goes cheap ass on you you PM me and I will send you 13 bucks :P

That's PR poop ... Really, there's nothing Merck can do unless there is a 'contract' (a legal binding paper) that says, "if you rip-off the fans, uncle Axl will kick your ass." ..

Au contraire. Perhaps the contract contains a clause that says the ticket agency or GNR camp would reimburse fans for handling fees in the case of a canceled show. Who knows. But Merck is looking into it.

.. Oh, I notice MADISON, that you got a sex change? How do you like it on the other side now? .

Oh really? Well hon, I suggest you get some stronger glasses - or cut back on the "chemicals" - ;) - because I've always been a woman. No change hon.

.. Oh, I notice MADISON, that you got a sex change? How do you like it on the other side now? .

Oh really? Well hon, I suggest you get some stronger glasses - or cut back on the "chemicals" - ;) - because I've always been a woman. No change hon.

Oops ... I guess that's why Merck gives you the inside scoop ... your a women! My bad, I thought I've seen a picture a guy under you avatar ... Well, it's good to know a women runs the show here! LOL ;)

Oops ... I guess that's why Merck gives you the inside scoop ... your a women! My bad, I thought I've seen a picture a guy under you avatar ... Well, it's good to know a women runs the show here! LOL ;)

lol

Ok, guys.

Tickets.com will be reimbursing fans for the full face value plus the convenience fees - but not handling fees - for the Milwaukee tickets just as Ticketmaster does. Apparently, there was a mixup earlier, and Tickets.com is now in the process of correcting the error.

I'll start a separate thread to ensure everybody sees this.