Possible Universal Hold-up(total guess)

GunnerRose

It would make sense to me that Universal wants to release both albums now.

Axl's says they have around 33 songs ready to roll out over the next two years and the majority of them are complete.

My guess is Universal wants to recoup the $13Mil. sooner then later.

This way if each album sells 4mil than they can come close to only losing their shirts.

True GnR fans know.....there is no way in Hell we are getting a second or third album out of this band.

Just a W.A.G

LJ

I just think they dont have anything left in their marketing and promotions budget, and are waiting for the new year so that they can do it right.

I think that, and Merck leaving sanctuary had some legal holdups..

remember, bumblefoot told hollywoodrose that merck leaving sanctuary might affect the album coming out this year...

It would make sense to me that Universal wants to release both albums now.

Axl's says they have around 33 songs ready to roll out over the next two years and the majority of them are complete.

My guess is Universal wants to recoup the $13Mil. sooner then later.

This way if each album sells 4mil than they can come close to only losing their shirts.

True GnR fans know.....there is no way in Hell we are getting a second or third album out of this band.

Just a W.A.G

LJ

You're weren't very good at math in school, were you?

I just cannot see anything else other than Mercks departure from Sanctuary holding up the album

i just cannot see anything else other than Merck holding up the album...period.

with or without Sanctuary...

that dude is bad news.

I just cannot see anything else other than Mercks departure from Sanctuary holding up the album

A8R

Yeah thats the most likely answer. Merck is still managing Gnr even though he is no longer with Sanctuary..... which are still meant to be managing the band. Theres always something with this band!

Jonx

Where did I hear that Universal had a "special" release plan for CD? Was it just a rumour(probably) or pure fact?

If that´s the case I´m pretty sure thats what cause a delay. Universal want to release CD in their way(it lies in their hand now), and that take more time then Merck or Axl expected.