MN show to be cancelled too?

almighty ruler

I'm pretty sure of it because everyone need to put 2002 behind them and stop thinking that every time a show ic canned that its the end of it all.

I mean so far on this world tour we have had one show Postponed due to Brain becoming a father and two cancelled shows one because of a stupid reason and this latest show because of a legit reason just relax.

I'm pretty sure of it because everyone need to put 2002 behind them and stop thinking that every time a show ic canned that its the end of it all.

I mean so far on this world tour we have had one show Postponed due to Brain becoming a father and two cancelled shows one because of a stupid reason and this latest show because of a legit reason just relax.

"Every time a show is canceled"? :unsure:

You do realize that most bands can go a full tour without cancelling a single time, right?

I'm not saying the tour is going to end, but I don't think people who are starting to worry can be blamed for letting the thoughts slip into their heads.

Edited by Estranged Reality

You do realize that most bands can go a full tour without cancelling a single time, right?

I'm not saying the tour is going to end, but I don't think people who are starting to worry can be blamed for letting the thoughts slip into their heads.

this aint most bands :devil:

You do realize that most dont.. Aerosmith had to cancel many shows this fall because of an injury, Stones had to cancel the shows in Germany during the summer because of an injury now GN'R had to cancel show because of the singer being sick.. How fuckin hard it is to get.

I always get a laugh at the nutswingers defending Axl...

He can do nothing wrong.

Right, because you're either supposed to hate him or adore him. :rolleyes: I'm sure people just aren't being understanding of the situation. Oh I forgot, just because I understand what Strap throat can do to a singer without proper rest and medication this means I think he can do no wrong.

:monkey:

Edited by IndiannaRose

This band is beginning to self-destruct, little by little. Too many things going on not to see it coming. Hopefully this will make Axl realize it just isn't working - then he can shift his efforts to reconciling with the real GNR.

Oh my god. I'm sick of everyone predicting a fucking doomsday. :rolleyes:

Axl's sick. He cancelled a show because of it. If he needs to cancel two, then fine - so be it.

Some people act like it's fucking Judgement Day or something because Axl has strep-throat. "OMG HE GOT SICK, THE BAND IS OVER!!!!1"

Give me a freaking break.

Is it the end of the tour ?

I gotta admit that thought did creep into my mind when I opened this thread. But we can't think like that people. Don't lose hope, everything is going to be ok. Give Axl a little time to recover and he'll blow throught the rest of this tour like nothing. Hopefully they don't have to cancel another gig, but if thats what they have to do in order for Axl to fully recover and be in tip top shape, then thats what they have to do.

Member who started this thread only has 5 posts to date..

I don't think there is any truth to it at this point in time.

Considering things that have happened in the past, I can understand why some people are quick to jump to some conclutions.

In this case, he's only sick, many people have noticed Axl blowing his nose between songs, caughing, sneezing, in recent concerts.

Axl has strep throat, needs to rest, and then he'll be fine.

Will friday's (dec 1st) concert be cancelled? Axl's doctors will decide if need it be.

For now it would be best to stick with the facts. Facts are that the press release only states the Milwaukee concert to be cancelled.

They better not cancel the show on friday, hopefully he feels much better by then. The last time he came this way and I had a chance to go was back around 88 and they canceled then. So I have been waiting for the makeup show for around 18 years now.