MN show to be cancelled too?

almighty ruler

You do realize that most bands can go a full tour without cancelling a single time, right?

That statement is complete and total bullshit.

he did say most. which is true

Axl is 44, sings like no other human being on the planet, hes bound to get ill, partying the fuckin night away at that age, travelling all over the country. Its an intense tour for a guy of that age.

Theyve played what: 50 shows or something this year, now that aint bad fuckin goin is it really, weve had issues at........... 2. big fuckin deal. get over it.

The tour will go on!!!!!! rock3

I'm pretty sure of it because everyone need to put 2002 behind them and stop thinking that every time a show ic canned that its the end of it all.

I mean so far on this world tour we have had one show Postponed due to Brain becoming a father and two cancelled shows one because of a stupid reason and this latest show because of a legit reason just relax.

"Every time a show is canceled"? :unsure:

You do realize that most bands can go a full tour without cancelling a single time, right?

I'm not saying the tour is going to end, but I don't think people who are starting to worry can be blamed for letting the thoughts slip into their heads.

Tool and the Rolling Stones are among the bands who canceled shows this year. I guess those two acts are about to implode :P

I'm pretty sure of it because everyone need to put 2002 behind them and stop thinking that every time a show ic canned that its the end of it all.

I mean so far on this world tour we have had one show Postponed due to Brain becoming a father and two cancelled shows one because of a stupid reason and this latest show because of a legit reason just relax.

"Every time a show is canceled"? :unsure:

I'm not saying the tour is going to end, but I don't think people who are starting to worry can be blamed for letting the thoughts slip into their heads.

Tool and the Rolling Stones are among the bands who canceled shows this year. I guess those two acts are about to implode :P

Maybe you didn't read the beginning of the last sentence of my post:

I'm not saying the tour is going to end

;)