Axl stayed at my ex's hotel

Birk

Wasnt sick at all??? wtf, was she expecting to see Axl in a damn wheelchair?? or what...what does she know about the problems axl has... :confused:

What's the name of the hotel? I know a certain website who might like to conduct an exclusive interview. PM me about it!

:rolleyes:

Ok guys seriously- leave him the hell alone. If you think he lied about being sick and just felt like cancelling you are being extremely paranoid. Stop stalking the man.

Wasnt sick at all??? wtf, was she expecting to see Axl in a damn wheelchair?? or what...what does she know about the problems axl has... :confused:

What's the name of the hotel? I know a certain website who might like to conduct an exclusive interview. PM me about it!

Ok guys seriously- leave him the hell alone. If you think he lied about being sick and just felt like cancelling you are being extremely paranoid. Stop stalking the man.

We report, you decide!

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to listen to that interview!

Maybe for sheer amusment. :rolleyes:

We report, you decide!

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to listen to that interview!

You seriously need to get a life fuckness. You post 24/7 on here from your bubble from mommy's computer... and are overly obsessed with doing stupid shit for attention. If it were for money... that'd be one thing. But it's clearly NOT.

What gives?

If anyone cares, i know people were saying that he wasn't sick and all.. But, she said when he ordered room service he only ordered green tea. birk

what does she know about chinese democracy?

this makes perfect sense:

people only stay at hotels when they're about to put out records.

it's science.

Anyone who claims Axl isn't sick hasn't been to a show. For the past two weeks he's had a box of kleenex with him on stage. He was honking into it between every song. Strep and an ear infection could easily have developed from there, especially the throat problem given he's a SINGER.

If anyone cares, i know people were saying that he wasn't sick and all.. But, she said when he ordered room service he only ordered green tea. birk

What is the name of the hotel? I am staying at a nice hotel in Chicago this weekend?

Thanks,

Rainman rock3