Axl stayed at my ex's hotel

Birk

I think its strange to call in sick 2 days before the show hahaha. Its like im gonna be sick in three days I can feel it yeah right. Why can't they tell the real reason for it.

It's not strange at all when you have strep. It takes 3 days just for the antibiotics make you not contagious to others. Same with the flu or any other bad virus like that.

Axl has been fighting something off since September when I saw them in Vegas, he blew his nose the whole time there too. Obviously whatever he had he ignored it until it got bad. Best to rest now before he winds up hospitalized with pneumonia.

Anyone who claims Axl isn't sick hasn't been to a show. For the past two weeks he's had a box of kleenex with him on stage. He was honking into it between every song. Strep and an ear infection could easily have developed from there, especially the throat problem given he's a SINGER.

Exactly. He´s felt bad before,but as a human that he is he has his limits. Why can´t people understand it?. If he has problems in his throat it affects his VOICE plus it hurts like shit. And in case you forget it, his a fuking singer and his voice is his tool to his job.So get a life and give the guy a break!.

Edited by November_rain

Anyone who claims Axl isn't sick hasn't been to a show. For the past two weeks he's had a box of kleenex with him on stage. He was honking into it between every song. Strep and an ear infection could easily have developed from there, especially the throat problem given he's a SINGER.

Exactly. He´s felt bad before,but as a human that he is he has his limits. Why can´t people understand it?. If he has problems in his throat it affects his VOICE plus it hurts like sit. And in case you forget it, his a fuking singer and his voice is his tool to his job.So get a life and give the guy a break!.

exactly. very well put. he is only human i'd like to see any of you do what he does day in day out