what year did they start recording CD

ssiscool

ok so what year did they actually start recording as people say 15 years (91) 12 years (94) 14 years (92) so what year was it they started recording this legendary album. as i'm not 100% sure

it started in 1994 with concepts of slash and duff imo, but axl wanted a completly other style. the first new gnr songs by axl came in 1996 with robin finck, i think

ok so what year did they actually start recording as people say 15 years (91) 12 years (94) 14 years (92) so what year was it they started recording this legendary album. as i'm not 100% sure

it started in 1994 with concepts of slash and duff imo, but axl wanted a completly other style. the first new gnr songs by axl came in 1996 with robin finck, i think

thanks for that. what song was it that appeared in 1996

thanks for that. what song was it that appeared in 1996

I think he mean 99..... oh my good, the last one whit the " orginal" line up was 1994 Sympaty for the devil...

I think work must have started in around 97.

According to reports, the old line-up (with Paul Tobias on rhyhthm) had an album finished, but when Slash left the group etc, it obviously didn't happen, so Axl recruits Finck, and then Duff leaves, etc etc.

So the earliest it could have possibly started work would be 97/98.

Go the news section of mygnr.com

It has news from 1996 to 2006

In 1996 Axl says I will have an album out this year or next year with or without Slash, Duff etc.

in 1996-97 they had first concepts by axl....don't know which songs. in 1997 the first demos started imo. f.ex oh my god

The song titles This I Love, TWAT and Suckerpunch appeared in a 1992 Raw magazine article when the focus was the new ablum and an upcoming punk covers EP which turned into TSI. If I have it I'll scan it in.

What?? TWAT's from 1992? Damn... Never knew that!

what makes you think they started recording it?

:laugh: