What I'd love to See

Vincent Vega

Personally, knowing Axl's talent for lyrics, I'd love to see him write just a simple, short ballad. I mean, imagine how amazing a song by Axl would be with the emotion of a Coma or Estranged but without any bombastic edges, kept within a simple four or five minute song. Something like Black Hole Sun, with simple cords, emotional lyrics and a beauty melody or like Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains. We all know he's capable of writing really amazing, emotional songs, but why they all have to be bombastic eight minute epics is beyond me. A song like Coma is good for it's length, it doesn't get boring and it doesn't lose it's flow or the ''action'', but a song like November Rain would've made a killer 4 or 5 minute, acoustic, raw song.

I was listening to some of new songs the other day with the lyrics open in a document.

Oh man, Axl have to be the best lyricalist out there today. I don't want to be cheesy or anything but some (a lot actually) the lines on the new songs speaks right to my heart of how I feel.