CHICAGO GNR FANS - YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

gekkothegreat

This is all pointless banter....after seeing the SAME set for the last 4 years with nothing new..GNR is dead...

Face it Axl Rose (although once great) is now nothing more than an insecure spoiled brat who will never be able to get over his inner demons and release an album already.

The problem with this new band is there is NOTHING interesting about any of the other members, they try to ROCK OUT the old songs like they actually had something to do with writing them..WRONG...and it just feels wrong.

Sorry but without Slash the gig is not the same.

And please he only plaid like 12 songs at MSG....what a freakin joke old man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all pointless banter....after seeing the SAME set for the last 4 years with nothing new..GNR is dead...

Face it Axl Rose (although once great) is now nothing more than an insecure spoiled brat who will never be able to get over his inner demons and release an album already.

The problem with this new band is there is NOTHING interesting about any of the other members, they try to ROCK OUT the old songs like they actually had something to do with writing them..WRONG...and it just feels wrong.

So you joined a GNR forum just to tell us that?

Thanks! My opinion is totally changed now just because of YOU!

This forum gets dumber by the day.

I agree.. this is funny

and you can try and see him in a club if he does get out, but the man is sick, he won't sing.

but I can see why your exaited.

Sorry I can't see why this idiot is SOOOOOO excited to cupcake the streets of Chigaco looking for Axl Rose...if he does happen to find him Axl would probably just end up spitting on him making an upscene gesture in yet another attempt to win over more fans.

If I saw Axl in person I would scream at him "RELEASE THE ALBUM" and in the same motion slap him in the face with a ham sandwhich so he knows I mean business

Well it's all good for you since you have it all figured out. You even created a new account to set everyone in this forum straight.

BTW, since you saw the SAME setlist 4 years ago, how did Better and IRS sound? :unsure:

I agree.. this is funny

and you can try and see him in a club if he does get out, but the man is sick, he won't sing.

Sorry I can't see why this idiot is SOOOOOO excited to cupcake the streets of Chigaco looking for Axl Rose...if he does happen to find him Axl would probably just end up spitting on him making an upscene gesture in yet another attempt to win over more fans.

If I saw Axl in person I would scream at him "RELEASE THE ALBUM" and in the same motion slap him in the face with a ham sandwhich so he knows I mean business

You are a loser who just joined a forum of a band you don't even seem to like.

I agree.. this is funny

Yeah. He probably followed a link by accident in the Eagles of Death Metal forum.

:rofl-lol:

nice thread...

@ the topic poster, place scouts in every club in the downtown area, and if something happens, they call you :chef: then you can gather your troops and move in.

meh, on a serious note, they do need some time alone, its not really nice if people annoy them all day long...

So chill, and umm, buy some show tix and go see them when youre supposed to see them. :)

I agree.. this is funny

On the Contrary...I LOVE Guns N Roses....but just calling this group of fill ins "GNR" doesnt magically make them Guns N Roses...sorry but the members are what made the band....Axl and company...not JUST Axl as Axl would have you believe.

And sorry waiting 4 years to hear Better in Concert is not my idea of a worthwhile wait. You can't be a TRUE fan of GNR without having seen them in their prime (which I went to every show in the NY area) after seeing that and comparing it to what exists now...its pathetic. Anyone who says otherwise has never seen the original members live. Its was the most amazing 3 hours you will ever experience.

Now excuse me while I get a ham sandwhich to slap you in the face with.....SMACK

On the Contrary...I LOVE Guns N Roses....but just calling this group of fill ins "GNR" doesnt magically make them Guns N Roses...sorry but the members are what made the band....Axl and company...not JUST Axl as Axl would have you believe.

And sorry waiting 4 years to hear Better in Concert is not my idea of a worthwhile wait. You can't be a TRUE fan of GNR without having seen them in their prime (which I went to every show in the NY area) after seeing that and comparing it to what exists now...its pathetic. Anyone who says otherwise has never seen the original members live. Its was the most amazing 3 hours you will ever experience.

Now excuse me while I get a ham sandwhich to slap you in the face with.....SMACK

Oh, even worse you are my age and acting like you are 13. BTW I saw the band in 1988, 1991, 1992, 2002, and 2006.

If you don't like them now why not just go listen to Velvet Revolver instead of spamming topics with nonsense?

I am a GNR fan. I live in Chicago. I think Axl Rose is a genius and would love the opportunity to meet him. I do have one element that you don't, though: RESPECT. So what if they're in town. They were in town Monday too. They had a day off next day. Were you typing in all caps lock then?

I think you should try to bring Axl some hot soup and toast (without butter) to help him feel better. If the security guards try to stop you on your way in for "Security Reasons," ignore them. They are lying. They just want Axl to be sick. Only your toast can help him regain his health.

Hey, that would make a rather fun videogame. "For every GN'R ticket you buy, you will receive a free copy of GET AXL HIS DAMN TOAST, a new one-level videogame for the Xbox 360! Play as eight different characters (including Buckethead!) as you try to invade the Chicago hotel to deliver Axl his toast and soup. Watch out for the security guards, if they catch you, you must start over in the lobby! Collect all three versions of the game. Also available with any extra value meal at Burger King for $3.99!"

Your username cracked me up!

On the topic, I knew where Axl was staying when he was in NYC. I even passed by there a few times. Big deal. If I saw him coming out of the building, great, but I wasn't going to stand there all day. :rolleyes:

YOU GUYS ARE NOT TRUE GNR FANS.....BECAUSE REAL FANS WOULD DIE TO HAVE THAT CHANCE TO MEET THE MAN AND THE BAND......

"Real" fans are interested in their music, not in their celebrity. I enjoy listening to their music; I don't enjoy looking at pictures of ugly men or keeping up with their social life.

I AM NOT TALKIN ABOUT GOING TO THEIR ROOM...ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY THAT RETARDED....

I AM SAYING WHAT IF THEY DO A SHOW SOMEWHERE LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO DO ON MONDAY......NOW ITS BEEN 2-3 DAYS AND HE WILL FEEL BETTER........YOU GUYS ARE NOT TRUE GNR FANS.....BECAUSE REAL FANS WOULD DIE TO HAVE THAT CHANCE TO MEET THE MAN AND THE BAND......

Fucking retards type with the caps lock on.

What a dumbass!

A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT IN THE RED EYE MAGAINZE/NEWSPAPER WHICH IS PART OF THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE, THAT THERE IS A COLUMN THAT SAYS THAT AXL ROSE WILL BE STAYING IN A DOWNTOWN HOTEL ALL WEEK LONG IN CHICAGO. I HAVE PASTED THE LINK BELOW. ONCE ON THE PAGE, GO TO THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS "SIGHTINGS" I HAVE ALSO PASTED THE STORY BELOW SO YOU CAN READ IT.

..and people wonder why Axl acts like a paranoyd.