CHICAGO GNR FANS - YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

gekkothegreat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would say that the band now is a MAJOR step down from 2002. Buckethead was amazing to watch and his guitar playing skills far surpass even slash (can he write who knows).

2002 was a stupid set up though....Bucket should have been the lead on EVERY song...this sharing solo crap was just retarded.....even today listening to these new members BUTCHER solos (November rain is pathetic).

At least Buckethead was interesting to watch....and bad ass in his guitar playing.

Bumblefoot looks like a car mechanic...and his solos are HORRIBLE....wow your guitar has bumble bee wings...thats cool...NOT....

And this other character who goes from shaved head to looking like jesus...so borring.

The ONLY chance this band has of gaining any REAL credibility is to RELEASE AN ALBUM...and PLAY NEW SONGS in concert. I'm sorry I have ZERO interest in seeing Axl rose play My Michele, out to get me, etc etc...in concert now. These are crappy songs that never made the set in the 90's....

Where is The new stuff

Where is Estranged, don't cry, civil war, rocket queen, perfect crime, coma,

Please the current set list is pathetic...and the album release delays doubling pathetic...and most pathetic is this loser chumpstar who wants to stalk AXL outside his hotel....like if you show him "respect" he is going to care who you are.....

Yes I would say that the band now is a MAJOR step down from 2002. Buckethead was amazing to watch and his guitar playing skills far surpass even slash (can he write who knows).

2002 was a stupid set up though....Bucket should have been the lead on EVERY song...this sharing solo crap was just retarded.....even today listening to these new members BUTCHER solos (November rain is pathetic).

At least Buckethead was interesting to watch....and bad ass in his guitar playing.

Bumblefoot looks like a car mechanic...and his solos are HORRIBLE....wow your guitar has bumble bee wings...thats cool...NOT....

And this other character who goes from shaved head to looking like jesus...so borring.

The ONLY chance this band has of gaining any REAL credibility is to RELEASE AN ALBUM...and PLAY NEW SONGS in concert. I'm sorry I have ZERO interest in seeing Axl rose play My Michele, out to get me, etc etc...in concert now. These are crappy songs that never made the set in the 90's....

Where is The new stuff

Where is Estranged, don't cry, civil war, rocket queen, perfect crime, coma,

Please the current set list is pathetic...and the album release delays doubling pathetic...and most pathetic is this loser chumpstar who wants to stalk AXL outside his hotel....like if you show him "respect" he is going to care who you are.....

Sorry, but we don't allow cupcakes on the forum.

Bye bye.

As for the original poster, it's not cool to invade Axl's or the band's personal privacy. We ask all members to be respectful of this out of courtesy and regard for the band's privacy and security. I'm sure you can understand. .... How would you feel if somebody posted your address on the open forum and encouraged people to hang around your house waiting for you to come out?

*locked*