GNR and an Aussie tour next year.

dtjmf13

was thinkin, if GNR were to tour next year its my opinion that alot of ppl wont be able to handle or put up with a 11.30 concert start unless it was on a weekend. australia isnt america and i think aussie's may have less tolerance for that. but also id think the promotors and ppl running the arena's would push for an earlier start which Axl should be able to handle if he's a professional.

It's the reason I could never see a band fronted by Axl Rose ever doing a big touring show like the Big Day Out, which runs on a time table.

In terms of an Aussie tour next year it was all but confirmed by Sebastian Bach a few months ago when he dropped in down here for some shows.

For a concert event like Guns N' Roses, the "rostered day off" was invented soley for this reason! Exercise it!

Edited by Blake Sabbath

After Baz made that announcement, i asked Dizzy AND Bumblefoot on their myspaces if they knew anything about it. They both replied with something like "No plans soon, but i'd sure like to" <_<

It's the reason I could never see a band fronted by Axl Rose ever doing a big touring show like the Big Day Out, which runs on a time table.

In terms of an Aussie tour next year it was all but confirmed by Sebastian Bach a few months ago when he dropped in down here for some shows.

For a concert event like Guns N' Roses, the "rostered day off" was invented soley for this reason! Exercise it!

Don't worry mate, If it's a festival then they stick to their scheduled come on time. I saw them at Download festival in Ireland and they hit the stage bang on eight o clock, it's only if it is their own gigs that they tend to leave it till later because they have their free reign.

was thinkin, if GNR were to tour next year its my opinion that alot of ppl wont be able to handle or put up with a 11.30 concert start unless it was on a weekend. australia isnt america and i think aussie's may have less tolerance for that. but also id think the promotors and ppl running the arena's would push for an earlier start which Axl should be able to handle if he's a professional.

Axl won't care less what will be tolerated.

England isn't America either. Tube train stations here in England start closing around midnight.

Therefore, for me.......

Hammersmith show - finished around 1.00am, had to walk halfway cross London as no tube trains, all taxis taken, all nightbuses full. Managed to spend rest of night in all-night cafe then get first train home in morning. Luckily I wasn't working the next day but my friend was

Wembley - both nights finished after the last tube and because of my Hammersmith experience, I booked a hotel both nights in Covent Garden in London but still had to pay £25.00 taxi fares each night to get there.

Thanks a bunch Axl!

But what can you do?. Driving into London is a joke and the hotels near Wembley were more expensive

Maybe he should consider each country's public transport restrictions before strolling onstage at 10.30-11.00pm.

Edited by Towserhead

Don't worry mate, If it's a festival then they stick to their scheduled come on time. I saw them at Download festival in Ireland and they hit the stage bang on eight o clock, it's only if it is their own gigs that they tend to leave it till later because they have their free reign.

exactly, didnt they even go on early at one festival?

oh man, if they did, id go for sure.

ive never seen gnr live, ive seen vr when they came to sydney, but i was too young when gnr was here in australia last, i think it was 92

Dude, how kickass was that VR show. i was too young in '92 aswell. But my old Ancient History Teacher went and saw them! haha