Eagles Of Death Metal Lash Out (Again)

wooocraig

Eagles of Death Metal lash out at Guns N' Roses

Jesse Hughes tells Axl Rose to 'go fuck himself' after tour shun

Eagles Of Death Metal band leader Jesse "The Devil" Hughes has vented his anger at Axl Rose, saying the singer is "fucking out of his mind" after his band were thrown off Guns n' Roses' US tour.

The band were reportedly "let go" after getting a hostile reception from the audience at a recent gig.

However speaking to NME.COM, Hughes said he was "shocked" by Rose's reaction when he branded them "The Pigeons Of Shit Metal", and then sacked them from stage during a recent gig at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena.

"Axl Rose is fucking out of his mind," raged Hughes. "He wasn't even there when we played. He got there about 30 minutes after we got done playing. He waltzed on to the stage and went nuts.

"He had a couple of fans thrown out for pissing him off. Then when he called us The Pigeons Of Shit Metal, Tommy Stinson, their bass player took his bass off and goes: 'Fuck you, that's it'. And then he threw his bass down. But then Axl picked up his bass and fucking threw it at him dude. It was a fucking circus up there."

Despite reports claiming that his band were thrown off the tour for the poor reception they received, Hughes said by the end of the show EODM managed to win the fans over.

"When we first walked out there the crowd were jeering but it was because we weren't Axl Rose," he admitted. "These kids had been waiting there since seven o'clock for the second coming of Christ and Axl wasn't there yet. So a bunch of happy go lucky sincere and real deal rock and rollers came out and started playing. The jeers only went on for a little bit. By the end of the set we'd won those fuckers over."

Despite throwing his band off tour, Hughes claims that his tour manager then received a call later that night from Rose's management apologising for the singer's actions and he asked them to return for the remaining dates of Guns n' Roses' three-week tour.

"By the end of the night that guy [Rose]had caused a giant uproar," said Hughes. "It was like a total mutiny on the part of his band and everyone. I could hear screaming in the dressing room, 'Those are our friends and you've insulted our friends'. Then at 4am in the morning our tour manager gets a phone call which essentially amounted to: 'Axl's thought about it, he thought you guys were a band getting shoved on his tour from the label. He's really sorry and you're more than welcome to finish the tour'.

"When my manager told me that, I just said, 'You can tell that motherfucker to go and fuck himself because I will never go through that again'."

why does everyone assume that because Axl went nuts on the Pigeons of Shit Metal that the tour and the band is falling apart?

We only have one side of the story, but if ANY of it is true, ( the Tommy thing, or the yelling in the dressing room ) then it doesn't look too good, wouldn't you agree?

why does everyone assume that because Axl went nuts on the Pigeons of Shit Metal that the tour and the band is falling apart?

We only have one side of the story, but if ANY of it is true, ( the Tommy thing, or the yelling in the dressing room ) then it doesn't look too good, wouldn't you agree?

we might get a statement soon.

I was at the show and there are at least two things completly wrong with this story.

#1. By the end they had won over the crowd. Ummm.....no they didn't.

#2. Tommy slammed his bass down and Axl shoved it back in his face. Ummm....that never happened.

If either of these things had happened you would have seen posts here along those lines.

Have seen one post about "EODM grew on me by the end of their set" or "OMG did you see Tommy slam his bass down and Axl give it back to him"????

No you haven't = UNTRUE!

Edited by JimBobJoeJackJr

i worry more about the 'axl apologising' part !

:rofl-lol:

Eagles of Death Metal lash out at Guns N' Roses

Jesse Hughes tells Axl Rose to 'go fuck himself' after tour shun

Eagles Of Death Metal band leader Jesse "The Devil" Hughes has vented his anger at Axl Rose, saying the singer is "fucking out of his mind" after his band were thrown off Guns n' Roses' US tour.

The band were reportedly "let go" after getting a hostile reception from the audience at a recent gig.

However speaking to NME.COM, Hughes said he was "shocked" by Rose's reaction when he branded them "The Pigeons Of Shit Metal", and then sacked them from stage during a recent gig at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena.

"Axl Rose is fucking out of his mind," raged Hughes. "He wasn't even there when we played. He got there about 30 minutes after we got done playing. He waltzed on to the stage and went nuts.

"He had a couple of fans thrown out for pissing him off. Then when he called us The Pigeons Of Shit Metal, Tommy Stinson, their bass player took his bass off and goes: 'Fuck you, that's it'. And then he threw his bass down. But then Axl picked up his bass and fucking threw it at him dude. It was a fucking circus up there."

Despite reports claiming that his band were thrown off the tour for the poor reception they received, Hughes said by the end of the show EODM managed to win the fans over.

"When we first walked out there the crowd were jeering but it was because we weren't Axl Rose," he admitted. "These kids had been waiting there since seven o'clock for the second coming of Christ and Axl wasn't there yet. So a bunch of happy go lucky sincere and real deal rock and rollers came out and started playing. The jeers only went on for a little bit. By the end of the set we'd won those fuckers over."

Despite throwing his band off tour, Hughes claims that his tour manager then received a call later that night from Rose's management apologising for the singer's actions and he asked them to return for the remaining dates of Guns n' Roses' three-week tour.

"By the end of the night that guy [Rose]had caused a giant uproar," said Hughes. "It was like a total mutiny on the part of his band and everyone. I could hear screaming in the dressing room, 'Those are our friends and you've insulted our friends'. Then at 4am in the morning our tour manager gets a phone call which essentially amounted to: 'Axl's thought about it, he thought you guys were a band getting shoved on his tour from the label. He's really sorry and you're more than welcome to finish the tour'.

"When my manager told me that, I just said, 'You can tell that motherfucker to go and fuck himself because I will never go through that again'."

quit your bitches eagle of shit metal your music suck ass :laugh: