What Comes Around, Goes Around

Turn_It_Up

Yes, even for Axl.

So, not too long ago we had the GNR camp issue that bitchy, gossipy PR release with *supposed* remarks Slash had made in private about some of his VR bandmates. A big group here jumped in and threw shit at Slash saying that they wouldn't have put it in a PR release if not true. The death watch for VR was on according to these same people, especially since Slash hadn't come out with a quick denial(as though they would've believed him). :rolleyes:

Because what comes around, usually does go around, here we have EODM issue a PR release blasting Axl and spilling some *supposed* infighting between Axl, Tommy and the rest of the band. But I see the same people rushing to call the EODM PR release BS. Saying everything is fine with the band, they just know it's one big happy family(with or without Brain, whether or not he's playing with his other band).

Hate to be a downer, but to be consistent, I guess we should probably just assume New GNR is in utter chaos and probably over unless we get a strong denial by tomorrow COB from Axl and Tommy... ;)

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Hate to be a downer, but to be consistent, I guess we should probably just assume New GNR is in utter chaos and probably over unless we get a strong denial by tomorrow COB from Axl and Tommy... ;)

What the hell are you talking about dude? We should assume chaos without press release? When do GNR ever come out with press releases clearing up anything? It's not gonna happen!

What the hell are you talking about dude? We should assume chaos without press release? When do GNR ever come out with press releases clearing up anything? It's not gonna happen!

he's being sarcastic...he's refering to how everyone thought Velvet Revolver was finished after the above mentioned press release came out in the beginning of the year because no one denounced the press release in the VR camp right away, yet the same people are saying that GNR are fine and EODM's press release is bullshit and never happened.

He's showing contradiction and hypocritical people among us...he did a very good job.

Overall, the message is we should never of believed the press release about Slash and if we did then we should believe the EODM press release...unless of course we swing from Axl's nutsack and believe everything he says to be law.

Dude, they took the time to attack the security guard in Europe and the fire marshalls in Portland, and Del James courageously stepped forward to tell us to stop critiquing the setlist and to disconnect from the internet.

I actually do expect them to respond in some way to this matter as it looks crappy for Axl and the band.

The point of the thread is not to be pro-VR or anti-New GRN, but to point out the irony and hypocrosy of the mentioned group.

I do think that whereas old GNR were cool, wild street kid rebels and Axl would have his fights with the Vince Neils and such, today Axl and the GNR camp seem to be almost systematically into this weird bullying mode of exposing supposed private conversations and publicly taking on little guys like the security guard and firemarshalls(actually naming them in their PR response). Now the EODM thing.

Just not cool, IMO...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

The point of the thread is not to be pro-VR or anti-New GRN, but to point out the irony and hypocrosy of the mentioned group.

You make a good point. But I also think it's what makes this place fun.

I do think that whereas old GNR were cool, wild street kid rebels and Axl would have his fights with the Vince Neils and such, today Axl and the GNR camp seem to be almost systematically into this weird bullying mode of exposing supposed private conversations and publicly taking on little guys like the security guard and firemarshalls(actually naming them in their PR response). Now the EODM thing.

Just not cool, IMO...

Yeah, they've gone soft. Nothing like it used to be. Even in '02 we go the "Slash is in my ass" comment. Axl's probably resting up in hotel room right now knitting scarves as Christmas presents for the band. :tongue2:

People on this forum are so fucking negative. I cannot help but think that 9/10 posters here hate Guns N' Roses. It's crazy.

Boggles the mind.

This comment is not directed at anyone in this thread necessarily, just a general observation.

But apparently if you make any slightly positive remark, your an axlite, because as we all should apparently know, there is no gnr, apparently... :book:

I love the band, and when I saw them in dublin they put evey other band I have seen to shame, including the who and the chilli peppers...

this board is full of a bunch of pansy whiny ass mulletheads who wont accept the way things are.

This isn't Mcdonalds and it isn't burger king. This band is not have it your way.

Don't forget people who take bits of press releases/quotes and incorporate them into their posts. Oh no, you won't forget will you? :)