MTV Article on Chin Dem (Dated Today)

raodonne

of course I like AFD but I was just surprised how certain songs werent as tight as I thought they were. I listen to Live ERA a lot more. But I did just check my speakers and I think one of them was unplugged so I was listening in mono last night.

but I always wonder what AFD would be like if it had Spag Incident production.

Edited by wasted

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This article - Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy In 2006: What Are The Odds? - appeared on MTV and VH1 today.

Little more than 50% huh? I'd say thats a good sign, as if there was NO CHANCE, Vegas wouldnt fuck around....

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1546813/2...?headlines=true

"Of course, anything is possible with Axl Rose — including another dozen years of overthinking sh--. "

:)

well actually this perfect for axl wait till last minuite till odds go up like 30-1 chance it wont cvome out this year put all his money on it realease the fucker and hes recouped his losses even if it flops in the charts and sales ...

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

The offical guns site focuses completely on Tour promotion.

I find it hard to believe that axl would spend so many years getting the "right" album and then just throw it out on the stands without using the promotion machine of the record label. It's amazing how people will defend the amount of time taken by axl as perfectionism, then say he'll just throw out the album at the very last second without preperation to make sure it gets the best chance at success.

Hard to believe, but very possible and at the same time clever.

How could that possibly be clever? Guns is a commercial brand to a record company, not an indie band

With record companies posting quarterly losses alot more than ever, they won't do that, they need big commercial brand bands like guns to do big commercial albums. that's why they pay them the big bucks and give them the sweet deals.