Eagles of Death Metal Respond, Again! For the third time......

ohyesindeed

now, are EDOM milking this shit? or is the press just anti-axl? maybe it's just juicy gossip fodder? EDOM are a higly beloved band in many circles.....anyway:

reposted from www.rollingstone.com:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...of-death-metal/

Although he boasts friends on G N’ R’s crew and in the band — who welcomed him onto the tour with open arms — Hughes began noticing bizarre behavior upon arriving at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena last Friday. “Every employee had a face on like a Stepford Wife,” he told us last night from the San Fernando Valley studio where he’s currently laying down vocal tracks with Josh Homme for a new Queens of the Stone Age album. According to Hughes, when the Suicide Girls got onstage to open the show, the audience (“not a single kid there could have been alive when Appetite came out”) started throwing things at the Girls. “That was odd,” says Hughes. “We’re at a rock show and people are throwing things at hot, naked chicks! What the hell?” He add that when he and the Eagles hit the stage, they were met with some minor jeering, but it died down quickly.

Hughes — who claims that Axl arrived at the arena after the Eagles’ set had ended — tells us he was stoked to watch G N’ R from the side of the stage. Then out of nowhere, Hughes says, “[Axl] called us the Pigeons of Shit Metal and said, ‘You gotta feel sorry for them fellas because this is their last night on tour.’ I just started laughing. [G N’ R bassist] Tommy Stinson threw down his bass and walked off the stage. It was one of the most bizarre scenarios I’ve ever seen.”

Hughes has a few theories. “What seems to happen is, when he goes off his meds, you’re not Paxil Rose anymore, you’re Waxil Rose.” He also tells the S.S. about a conversation he had with Sebastian Bach, who has become a close confidante of Rose over the past few months. This is, we believe, the root of the drama: “I saw Sebastian Bach twenty minutes before we went onstage,” Hughes says. “And I accidentally called him Savage Animal.” Those who watched the VH1 reality series, Supergroup (with Ted Nugent and Scott Ian) may remember that Savage Animal was the band name Bach proposed for the group, for which Bach was subsequently (and mercilessly) teased. “When I said it to him, it was a casual burn, but I didn’t mean it in a bad way at all,” Hughes hedges. “I was trying to be like, ‘Savage Animal! I backin’ you, bro!’ But I guess it didn’t come off that way, because I couldn’t possibly have meant it.” Ergo, we suspect that Bach may have conveyed a less-than-glowing report to Axl about the Eagles.

The band quit the G N’ R tour the following day, and Hughes reports that he’s currently in a San Fernando Valley studio with Josh Homme recording some vocals for the next Queens of the Stone Age album. He also says he got some consolatory words of wisdom from Dave Grohl — Nirvana had an altercation with Axl at the VMA’s years ago. “Dave said, ‘Disappointment from Axl is like being knighted.’”

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is becoming very lame. I wish EoDM would stop. They don't want to even be a part of Guns N' Roses concerts, and I think we're all aware that they are angry. I would be too. They don't need to keep on rambling about the same crap that they've been saying for days now.

Now they're adding that the crowd was throwing things at the Suicide Girls? Haven't heard that before either. :rofl-lol:

This is, we believe, the root of the drama: “I saw Sebastian Bach twenty minutes before we went onstage,” Hughes says. “And I accidentally called him Savage Animal.”

At least this explains what that shit was about.. Not a proper explenation but still Axl got more advantage of it then they do. Not the biggest reason to humiliate someone like Axl did, but now we know that there at least WAS a reason.

I don´t like how they turn the shit against the fans though :fuckyou:

Edited by shootingstar

Whatever tools, Axl humiliated them on stage in the worst possible way. This is just small payback. And rightfully deserved. What I would like to know is: how many of you would still suck Axl's dick if it was covered in shit???

you will be the first one to......get on yer knees NOW! :lol:

Whatever tools, Axl humiliated them on stage in the worst possible way. This is just small payback. And rightfully deserved. What I would like to know is: how many of you would still suck Axl's dick if it was covered in shit???

If that shit was from my ass I would.

But it´s more likely it from yours.

Edited by shootingstar

It was just a matter of time before Dave Grohl piped up. He's the king of grabbing the low-hanging fruit. I don't respect a f*cking word that comes out of that sh*t-wipe's mouth. At least not since his label stuck spyware on my computer through Foo Fighters CD's. What a d*ckweed!!

Edited by blzbub

shite story!Tommy is on the band since 98,I think Axl and him had some fights in the past..but get punched in the face with his own bass by his "boss" is really bad.Be a man Tommy,not that faggy of the Download festival concert.

Yea, what have Dave Grohl, Queens of the Stoneage or Eagles of Death Metal done in the last ten years?

Now compare that to all the quality music Axl has released.

Wrong! Axl has released nothing since 1991..only leaked demos.

Yea, what have Dave Grohl, Queens of the Stoneage or Eagles of Death Metal done in the last ten years?

Now compare that to all the quality music Axl has released.

Are you serious?

Dave Grohl helped QOTSA record Songs for the Deaf, he toured a bit with Queens.

QOTSA has released:

1998 - Queens of the Stone Age

2000 - Rated R

2002 - Songs for the Deaf

2005 - Lullabies to Paralyze

and have toured every album.

Billy Gibbons came into the studio and recorded a couple solo's for Lullabies to Paralyze and jammed with Homme on stage.

Grohl did his Probot project.

Eagles of Death Metal recorded and RELEASED two albums.

What has Axl released in the last 10 years? That's right... nothing.

You sound like you have your head so far up your fucking ass that you seem to have forgot that music exists these days outside of the touring circus that is now known as Guns and roses

Edited by chrons

the big thing is about this that i cant stop thinkin bout....is that no matter who was right or wrong, EODM actually do suck pretty damn bad, and it was a joke that theyd open for GNR, thers too many other worthy bands that could do it ten times better...