Eagles of Death Metal Respond, Again! For the third time......

ohyesindeed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at that show 2 rows back from the stage in general admission and i never saw one thing thrown at the suicide girls. Everyone in general admission loved watching them, everyone hated the EODM. And when Axl called them the pigeons of shit metal i didnt see tommy walk off stage.

They won't stop. They have every right to say what they want about Axl - he humiliated them on stage in front of a crowd.

I do like how the story keeps getting more and more exaggerated. :rofl-lol:

Yeah Axl's a dick, who is he to talk shit about any band at this piont? He deserves any bashing he gets from them, because he shit-talked his opening band, that's just wrong.

Whatever tools, Axl humiliated them on stage in the worst possible way. This is just small payback. And rightfully deserved. What I would like to know is: how many of you would still suck Axl's dick if it was covered in shit???

If that shit was from my ass I would.

dude... :huh:

Hahahaha, classic.

Snap :lol:

It's another thing added each time.

Pretty soon we will stories about sexual molestation upon Axl's part before the show and how each member of E.o. D. M. suffered to get that opening slot.

:P

Like the Simpsons, when the News finally reaches the actual person it will end with ...

"Yellow Monkey Purple Dishwasher".

Snap :lol:

It's another thing added each time.

Pretty soon we will stories about sexual molestation upon Axl's part before the show and how each member of E.o. D. M. suffered to get that opening slot.

:P

Like the Simpsons, when the News finally reaches the actual person it will end with ...

"Yellow Monkey Purple Dishwasher".

It's purple monkey dishwasher.

Hahaha look at this dude:

123105518_3869bbd352_m.jpg

Nice ironic mustahce, dude. And he calls himself "The Devil"! How witty. What a tool.

there's a difference between being funny on purpose:

20060411_eodm_2.jpg

and not realizing you're a joke:

Axl%20Rose11.jpg

thankuh very much...

uncledave_140.jpg

THANKYOU.

It's pretty obvious nobody here (bar a few) had actually heard (of) EODM before they opened for Guns. Their music is supposed to be funny - the name is a piss take. They're not supposed to sound awesome - they're supposed to sound like a cross between The Eagles and Death Metal.

Their look is supposed to be funny. They're into making amusing music... it's really ironic that you guys are calling them idiots.

Guns fans must be among the most dim-witted on the planet. Axl was in the wrong - the dude even recognised it and apologised. Get over trying to defend him for it. I'm as big an Axl fan as any of you, but openly humiliating someone in front of 1000's of people just isn't cool - especially when you're someone like Axl who knows what being humiliated feels like.

i was at that show 2 rows back from the stage in general admission and i never saw one thing thrown at the suicide girls. Everyone in general admission loved watching them, everyone hated the EODM. And when Axl called them the pigeons of shit metal i didnt see tommy walk off stage.

i was at that show, standing right behind you, and your girlfriend gave me a handjob.

nice meeting you.

Hahaha look at this dude:

123105518_3869bbd352_m.jpg

Nice ironic mustahce, dude. And he calls himself "The Devil"! How witty. What a tool.

there's a difference between being funny on purpose:

20060411_eodm_2.jpg

and not realizing you're a joke:

Axl%20Rose11.jpg

thankuh very much...

uncledave_140.jpg

THANKYOU.

It's pretty obvious nobody here (bar a few) had actually heard (of) EODM before they opened for Guns. Their music is supposed to be funny - the name is a piss take. They're not supposed to sound awesome - they're supposed to sound like a cross between The Eagles and Death Metal.

Their look is supposed to be funny. They're into making amusing music... it's really ironic that you guys are calling them idiots.

Guns fans must be among the most dim-witted on the planet. Axl was in the wrong - the dude even recognised it and apologised. Get over trying to defend him for it. I'm as big an Axl fan as any of you, but openly humiliating someone in front of 1000's of people just isn't cool - especially when you're someone like Axl who knows what being humiliated feels like.

Absolutely. Great post.

"Hughes has a few theories. “What seems to happen is, when he goes off his meds, you’re not Paxil Rose anymore, you’re Waxil Rose.” He also tells the S.S. about a conversation he had with Sebastian Bach, who has become a close confidante of Rose over the past few months. This is, we believe, the root of the drama: “I saw Sebastian Bach twenty minutes before we went onstage,” Hughes says. “And I accidentally called him Savage Animal.” Those who watched the VH1 reality series, Supergroup (with Ted Nugent and Scott Ian) may remember that Savage Animal was the band name Bach proposed for the group, for which Bach was subsequently (and mercilessly) teased. “When I said it to him, it was a casual burn, but I didn’t mean it in a bad way at all,” Hughes hedges. “I was trying to be like, ‘Savage Animal! I backin’ you, bro!’ But I guess it didn’t come off that way, because I couldn’t possibly have meant it.” Ergo, we suspect that Bach may have conveyed a less-than-glowing report to Axl about the Eagles.

Bach should be fired.

From metalsludge:

Just found a gold mine of an interview with Jessie "The Body/Devil" Hughes of The Eagles of Death Metal.

Here are some of Jessie's choice quotes below!

We're big fans of this kind of shit. You'll read killer quotes like: "Sebastian Bach was a savage animal. It was more like 45 & on parole, then 18 & life."

This whole thing blew up the other day.

"We had just come off a tour with Joan Jett, which is badass. She represents everything that rock n' roll stands for to me, and Axl Rose doesn't you know."

"If it's about firing the best aspects of your band, so they go and make a better band & call it Velvet Revolver, then fuck you."

"Sebastian Bach was a savage animal. It was more like 45 & on parole, then 18 & life."

"First he was Axl, then Paxil, then Waxil. I knew he (Axl) was crazy."

"Dude, the world does not rise & fall at the wims of Axl Rose."

"I kinda heard through the grapevine that his (Axls) vicious, obsessive hatred of Dave Grohl, and because we're friends, that ah, that's what led to this possibly."

"Being dissapproved of by Axl Rose is like winning a fucking award."

"Dave Grohl is my friend and I don't give a fuck who doesn't like him."

"I wouldn't put anything past the white Michael Jackson. I mean really he (Axl) is the caucausian Michael Jackson."

"He (Axl) had on these weird tight blue pants, that came up and his belly arched out, and his shirt was tailored tight in the arms so it looked like he looked slender, but tailored to go up over his belly, actually it was a sight to see man. It was bizzaire-oh man, really ironic."

"This was our omen that is was gonna be a weird tour. We're on the plane and the first thing he (Sebastian Bach) say to us: "Dude this tour is gonna be bad ass. Axl is singing better than ever." And I look at Davey and go is he trying to sell us something now or what the fuck? Axls singing better than ever? Yeah. Hows Slash doing? Oh yeah that's right he ain't in the band."

"Every second you feel like everyone wants to leave, and the only thing that's keeping them there is the money."

Metal Sludge

The Assholes of Internet Metal

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...9&Itemid=42

Edited by pepsicoca

Alright for instance

Queens of the stone age - 4 albums and two side projects being the (sessions qotsa albums)

Eagles of death metal - two studio albums (relatively new band also featuring josh homme)

Dave Grohl - 6 albums, Three Foo Fighters albums, drummed on QOTSA album "songs for the deaf" , drummer for "Tenaceous D" album...released a solo album called "Probot"

over 12 albums between them in under ten years, not bad

that's not even counting dave playing for cat power, NIN and doing a number of other cool things....

and lets not forget that between 91 & 97, homme and oliveri's first band, kyuss, put out four records.

it should be said that none of them have ever done anything better than appetite but, there again, AXL HASN'T EITHER!

Well, have they done anything better than UYI or Lies either? Or even the Chi Dem demos/live songs? I am in a position of ignorance here because I've never heard EoDM. I have heard the Foo Fighters though and I agree with Randy Lahey - they are the practitioners of mediocre rock. If the Foos are anything to go by then EoDM are probably just as bad, but I'll check out some of these youtube vids anyways, just to be sure.

The reason Axl gets so many free passes is that he's a hugely talented singer and songwriter who does not make mediocre rock. This is why I'll always have time for Axl Rose, even though he can drive us all nuts at times.

Edited by KBear