Is Bumblefoot hired only for these tours?

Gallagher Rose

Personality? Buckethead? Please tell me you're kidding right? I said he could play, but that's all the credit he deserves! BBF cares about his fans, he plays his guitar amazingly well, and fits well with the rest of the band!

Come on, look at the original lineup! Not one of them was a fucking freak, and the band looked awesome together.. why should this lineup have to have someone who looks like that in it to work? (and yes I know Slash ISN'T in the band, but I'm just trying to prove a point!)

BBF has the best personality of anyone in the band IMO.. I hope he's here to stay...

KK x

Personality? Buckethead? Please tell me you're kidding right? I said he could play, but that's all the credit he deserves! BBF cares about his fans, he plays his guitar amazingly well, and fits well with the rest of the band!

Come on, look at the original lineup! Not one of them was a fucking freak, and the band looked awesome together.. why should this lineup have to have someone who looks like that in it to work? (and yes I know Slash ISN'T in the band, but I'm just trying to prove a point!)

BBF has the best personality of anyone in the band IMO.. I hope he's here to stay...

KK x

my problem with bbf which i've made it a point not to harp on about on here cuz its jus mean is that...c'mon, since we're talkin about looks here, bbf looks like an overdressed substitute hippy teacher. he's such a limp noodle, its amazing...nice to fans is one thing but...thats such an unfair criticism on my part but...someone somewhere knows what i mean, he's jus plain boring, all prowess n no...no substance, theres nothing to him. buckethead well :lol: people dont have a sense of humor, the guys so AMAZINGLY creative, a mile better talentwise n...hes enigmatic, he's...i dunno what he is but i think he fit the band to a T, he gave it a little twisted edge n his look fitted the industrialey direction axl takin the band, he gave em a lil off kilter edge. not one of em was a freak? axl rose, mr. new age therapy, feilds of energy faith healing pentecostal trance christian not a freak? wasnt it him who said that gnr were "not the popular kids" or whatever. the point is, freak is a strange indictment to level at anyone within the context of rock n roll, everyones a freak more or less. i hope bbf stays too cuz he's not....bad per say he jus...well....boring. as a person/personality judging by my limited scope/knowledge. plays wonderful n for that reason, yes, stay but dont be dissin the bucketman :lol: theres something childlike n endearing about him. he loves disneyland :):):), i dunno but i think thats wonderful n he's insanely gifted on guitar. guns n roses have always been a good mish mash of different tastes, personalities...punk rock duff, johnny thundersish izzy, wild axl, bluessmith slash etc etc

Edited by frankwhite

In reply I will say fairplay sir.. I thought you were saying that BBF should go.. As you are not, I will end my tirade against Mr BH..

The dude sure can play...

KK x

so u were dissin BH in defence of BBF??? :huh: odd... anyway, i'll shut up :lol:

Edited by frankwhite

I think Bumblefoot fits in with the band as it is now, the band has a lot of energy and they move around A LOT, and Bumblefoot fits in with that. Buckethead seemed to have a big head and seemed to have a personality clash with Axl. Bucket would stand there and walk around once in awhile, more or less a visual buzz kill.

Technically Bucket is better, but since when has GNR ever been the most technically advanced band on earth? Slash wasnt technically the best player on Earth.

Its a matter of taste really, no one is right or wrong. I myself perfer Bumblefoot, he seems more like a real person than a space alien, or whatever Buckets trip was. I think BBF is still trying to find his footing in the band, but he has a lot of energy and he seems to genuinely enjoy GNR and GNRs fans, so that is a plus given that he is the only person in the band to really interact with fans.