gunsnroses.com mailing list

Allen8R

I know alot of people were pissed off awhile back when they discovered that they were getting MLB spam-like email from the official site. I knew that would happen, so I was one of the people who un-checked the box that said "I wold like to recieve commercial emails from gunsnroses.com.

I just noticed however, that I have not recieved even one email from gunsnroses.com. I can;t even remeber if I got a welcoming email from them... <_<

Has anyone here who unchecked the spam box received anything yet?

If not, I think it would be a fucking disgrace, since the only purpose of the mailing list would be to advertise for MLB. Or maybe for ticket info, i'm not sure.

A8R

They can't give us an album, why the hell would I want an e-mail.

Would be cool if you got "A Daily Joke from Axl Rose!" and at first they're all happy and cheery, and as the tour progresses and they run into problems like the Maine cancellation he gets all pissed and the jokes become really mean.

Then one day you get a Daily Joke and the text just says:

"Aw, ... fuck it."

Reminds me of the movie The Cable Guy, when Jim Carrey calls Matthew Broderick a million times, and the final message is like, "Oh...shit." And he hangs up. :rofl-lol:

Anyway, I haven't received any emails, and I signed up. I honestly never expected any, to be frank. They're not exactly the type of band known for sending out updates. :)

the only e-mail I remember getting...GnR related, from gunsnroses.com..

would be the one where they were selling some more tickets to the MSG show..

other then that..

nothing..

it'd seem like..

whenever they'd update the site, with a new article..

changed dates, or added dates..had some new info..that they'd send you something..

Thats exactly what I was expecting. Fuck it's hard being a GNR fan...

At least the new VR album is supposed to be out soon <_<

A8R

They can't give us an album, why the hell would I want an e-mail.

Would be cool if you got "A Daily Joke from Axl Rose!" and at first they're all happy and cheery, and as the tour progresses and they run into problems like the Maine cancellation he gets all pissed and the jokes become really mean.

Then one day you get a Daily Joke and the text just says:

"Aw, ... fuck it."

Reminds me of the movie The Cable Guy, when Jim Carrey calls Matthew Broderick a million times, and the final message is like, "Oh...shit." And he hangs up. :rofl-lol:

Anyway, I haven't received any emails, and I signed up. I honestly never expected any, to be frank. They're not exactly the type of band known for sending out updates. :)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Love the answering machine bits from Cable Guy.