WTTJ intro music

Allen8R

Guest Edward Rose
No it is not from the War OF The Worlds.

That's funny. I've seen Guns over ten time since Hammersmith. I just watched the War of The Worlds movie last night and there ARE exact sounds from War of The Worlds in the intro music. But I think Guns has the movie soundtrack... which has some kind of longer, "orchestrated" version of the sounds on it that they're using for the intro.

So I just posted the same info at this other bb which has a similar thread, and I noticed that only people who have less than 20 posts are saying it's NOT from War of The Worlds. Curious. The people who think it sounds like War of The Worlds have hundreds of posts or more. Curious.

Off topic... what is this girl doing with that chain? Yanking it?

goliath-cheer-d.jpg

That's funny. I've seen Guns over ten time since Hammersmith. I just watched the War of The Worlds movie last night and there ARE exact sounds from War of The Worlds in the intro music. But I think Guns has the movie soundtrack... which has some kind of longer, "orchestrated" version of the sounds on it that they're using for the intro.

So I just posted the same info at this other bb which has a similar thread, and I noticed that only people who have less than 20 posts are saying it's NOT from War of The Worlds. Curious. The people who think it sounds like War of The Worlds have hundreds of posts or more. Curious.

goliath-cheer-d.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

But who's chain is she yanking? LOL

A8R

goliath-cheer-d.jpg

Ok. Just give me the exact scene time from a divx or dvd,and i will bi convinced.

and dont really matter my post count. Im in this topic , because i want to know this songs name or which movie did it came from.

thanks.

Edited by Zed

I was watching it today. Ever since the first Hammerstein show I was wondering about it. The synth and piano part that starts the intro isn't from the movie. The last part of the intro before the opening riffs of jungle do sound similar to the noise the tripods make, but are just heavy synth sounds - in my opinion. They almost sound like a mix of the tripods and the jaws theme. The sounds in question at the end of the intro do sound similar but are not the same.

goliath-cheer-d.jpg

What the fuck does how many posts you have got to do with anything?

Edited by Calm Like A Bomb