Beethoven took roughly 20 years to the write the 9th

brizobst

Brahms took about 15 years to right his first.

I'm not saying its completely the same with CD, but its not completely different either.

well, considering that beethoven was fucking deaf, i think that was pretty quick.

it is similar, though:

ludwig van was the only original member left of beethoven by the time the 9th came about..... ;)

Well considering that Beethoven went deaf nearly at the end of his life, thats a different idea that most have about him.

e-penis? lol.

Metallica did sort of orchestra versions of there songs. I'm not sure if Its so easy could be translated. Don't Cry, Estranged, Nov Rain might be interesting.

Actually the Orchestra Leader worked on the same notes of their songs over the chords and thats it. There was nothing special about it. There were some small changes but nothing too big.

But nice to see that one can compare a song to a full album. There was alot of rumours that there is still alot of songs unfinished by Beethoven, personally I want to have the honor and look at some of those sheets.

Brahms took about 15 years to right his first.

I'm not saying its completely the same with CD, but its not completely different either.

Beethoven produced many other works during the period in which the 9th was written, he didn't labour away at it for the whole 20 years.