Get out of Chicago

zakk

Even the weather is against Axl... :no:

"Cause even the Gods of Metal (who control what happens in the lives of hard rock starz) want the album out, No album = hardship for Axl.....

Plus it gives them an "excuse" to cancel Ames tonight. ANyone know how many tickes sold? Ames is nuthin' but a college town.

Really?

So much for playing Berrian in my fantasy league this week.

Dude, the Bears THRIVE in snow. Play him!

On topic: I don't know if O'Hare is back open, but both United and American totally shut down this morning (cancelled every flight to n from Chicago, etc) so I dobt hes out yet.

Edited by axlslash

Damn im glad i seen the chicago show..everythings going wrong after that show.. 2002 chicago show and 1 more show after that the tour ended.. i hope that dont happen.. i know that will stir up this conversation! lol

Everyone needs to relax and think about it. If Axl wants to get to Ames, he'll be able to, even if it means traveling by road. They're used to dealing with a lot of snow in and around Chicago and they'll either get the airport open again pretty quickly or the highways will be clear of snow within a couple of hours.

not to mention that airport closures and delays don't affect private flights

Unless you think he can take off from the highway, airport closures affect all flights. When the airport does open, the private flights are going to be just as delayed as everyone else. They'll have to wait to get a spot to take off. The big airlines provide a lot of revenue to o'hare and midway and they're not going to piss them off.