Sebastian Bach Interview

Rainman

And why does everybody bash everybody?. We can´t have the same taste or agree in all the things but why can´t people say what they think/like without ressorting to insults and lacks of respect?.It seems like you have to bash everybody in the GNR camp :monkey:

:huh:

That's funny coming from you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why does everybody bash everybody?. We can´t have the same taste or agree in all the things but why can´t people say what they think/like without ressorting to insults and lacks of respect?.It seems like you have to bash everybody in the GNR camp :monkey:

:huh:

That's funny coming from you.

Ye$ it i$!! B)

Bach is a legend, he's got experience and he's wise, he aint stupid.. i think he dosent kiss Axls ass

i think he's got self respect. he aint gonna ass kiss, he aint gonna lie.

Seriously, if you watched Supergroup you wouldn´t say he has got self respect or is wise. Sure he has accomplished stuff and yeah he is on tour with GN´R and I think he seems to be a really fun and nice guy. But that is it, he is not a smart guy, that´s not why we know his name. Let people have their opinions and you keep yours, but don´t try to act like you know more than anyone else. From what I´ve seen and read about Bach is what I base my opinion on cause I´ve never met him and I don´t think you have either. But if you´ve seen what I´ve seen and read what I´ve read I am very interested in how you came to the conclusion of him being wise?

The only thing he is smart about is licking Axl´s ass, cause that really is a good idea if you want to stay on the tour (especially if you´re a comeback artist no one really has any hopes for).

Not bashing, just saying it how I see it.