do you think the other members are gonna quit if album is not out soon

axlrose42025

i know some have side projects,but they have wasted 10 or more years on an album that is up in the air to being done, delayed etc., I'm not bashin axl at all but a person can only take so much look at us fans for instance hell i read on other forums ppl talkin bout robbing axl or worse

well if another member leaves its gonna be another 10 yrs b4 c.d sees light of day i'm alredy hearing rumours of brain gone for good i just wish that they can pick a perm. lineup release some albums, tour, and go on being the greatest rock band EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Paul left because he didn't want to play in front of huge crowds. :question:

But I can't see why the others would leave. They get paid wether it comes out or not, and this way they have time for their other projects.

Its pretty much any musicians dream situation.

I thought Paul left because he didn't want to play in front of huge crowds. :question:

But I can't see why the others would leave. They get paid wether it comes out or not, and this way they have time for their other projects.

Its pretty much any musicians dream situation.

This is true. Paul left because he didn't like playing the live show.

I could see some of the members leaving eventually. I suspect it depends on when they get sick of waiting for the album to be out. Though at this point if it is not out this year I am suspecting it has more to do with Merk leaving Sacuary and Universal not wanting to release it unless Axl agrees to do heavy commercial promotions.

Axl already did that and I suspect does not want to go back there he just wants to put out his albulm and let people who like it buy it.

well it will be back to cleaning toilets for Robin if he quit so I doubt he is going to go anywhere soon

Excuse me, playing lead guitar in NIN isn't exactly cleaning toilets. In fact, NIN sold more tickets then than GN'R has now...at least in this country.

You wanna bet? I mean in their entire career (and still today), Guns n' roses sells more tickets than NIN!!!!