Would any of you pay to see Guns N Roses again?

Kaneda

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude,

I really think something is going to happen soon

that will either satisfy or pacify all of us.

Don't ask me why.

Let me guess: Thats a random quote from 2001?
I regret even buying one ticket to see them live. I only bought it because I thought they would have an album out by the end of the year. So much for that. It's all getting mundane and predictable. I can't believe I'm saying that about a band that was once "the most dangerous band in the world".
Same here. I fell for the scam and bought tickets to what was supposed to be a tour for CD. If I had known it was gonna be the AFD tour again, I wouldnt have bought tickets.

Axl is a genius. He promotes AFD tours with the name of a new album, and people keep falling for it.

If Axl is going to continue to live in the past, then a reunion might as well take place to make this rehash legit.

I don't think Slash, Matt and Duff would be interested in playing AFD show after show... They have a great band playing new exciting songs : they don't need Axl, they don't need AFD.

I saw Axl's new gnr once this year. If they come back to Europe, I won't go to see them.

Edited by pepsicoca

I saw them four times over the summer and the album is no nearer to be released in my opinion, but when i booked the tickets it wasn't about CD it was about seing a kick ass band doing songs i love.

Every time GnR play and money and distance allow i will be there, im hoping they are back in the summer because ive told my kid im gonna take him to his first rock show, he's six in January and he knows how to rock rock3 .

Without any kind of a doubt. I could go over and over to the gigs and never become tired of them. Axl has always been my favourite singer and that´s enough for me. I don´t know about you but in my case I don´t have many opportunities to see my idols live so if I had the chance again and IF money allows it I wouldn´t doubt it for a moment. I LOVE this band and that´s enough for me. :heart: