Would any of you pay to see Guns N Roses again?

Kaneda

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if it's the original line-up.

I won't see the current line-up anymore, even if they changed the set-list.

So,what´s the reason for you to be here?

You don´t seem to like neither Axl nor the current band so staying here just to bash them is just plain stupid. If you so miss the old guys,there are other places/sections to discuss them but being here just for being a negative cupcake is silly.

Just curious to see how many of you would pay to see Axl again with no new album?

nO im starting to get in the hate wagon already ... I mean ... seriousLy ...I saw them this year great show great band ,,,, very tight ... but I mean come on already.

At this moment in time, I don't think I'd want to see the original lineup. I don't like the idea of corpses on stage.

Don't worry. Slash, Duff and Matt are not interested in a reunion for the moment. They are playing in a great band. They are playing their new material. And they have a new album coming out soon...

Why would they want to play AFD with Axl ? Kinda boring.

If they come back, it will be to play new material, not a greatest hits set-list.

At this moment in time, I don't think I'd want to see the original lineup. I don't like the idea of corpses on stage.

Don't worry. Slash, Duff and Matt are not interested in a reunion for the moment. They are playing in a great band. They are playing their new material. And they have a new album coming out soon...

Why would they want to play AFD with Axl ? Kinda boring.

If they come back, it will be to play new material, not a greatest hits set-list.

I was talking about the original Guns N' Roses.

Axl Rose, Izzy, Ole Beich, Rob Gardner and Tracii Guns.

Although you yourself said it, Slash, Duff and Matt are corpses ;)

And you can't be that much of a fan, you think that the 'original line up' was Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt and Izzy. Even those fools who consider Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Adler the original lineup have one up on you.

I would pay to see them again, and this time I could bring more frineds cause last time round the leaving cert was on and everyone was afraid of missing a bit of an irish test, which they all regreted later while I rang them rocking out, suckers...

I would not pay to see the older line up for the simple fact, that happened and it was nice, now move on, different people and different times, m not a fan of slash anymore, but VR are fairly goof and contraband was solid...

Absolutely not.

I am going to see them on Jan. 10th at Arco Arena. After that, Axl and this "new" lineup can cram AFD rehash up their asses. Funny thing is that they think the public are stupid enough to keep paying for AFD. Sad thing is, they're right.

If Axl is going to continue to live in the past, then a reunion might as well take place to make this rehash legit.

I dont think this was the response Kaneda wanted to hear. I think he wanted more whinning and negs like Estranged, Old Skool, and Dead etc. they are seriously outnumbered. The positive peeps are taking over this forum. We are gonna take it back rock3

REKANIZE!!!! rock1

You "positive peeps" are gonna be the reason GNR shove AFD down our throats until the end of time. Why should Axl ever release the album when people like you will buy AFD repackaged over and over?

I see no problem here.