Would any of you pay to see Guns N Roses again?

Kaneda

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately would go see them again. I was telling my wife after the show friday in ames that we should go to the show in minnesota. If we didnt have to go get my kids from the sitter we would have made a road trip right then and there. The show although late was one of the best I have ever been to.

Absolutely not.

I am going to see them on Jan. 10th at Arco Arena. After that, Axl and this "new" lineup can cram AFD rehash up their asses. Funny thing is that they think the public are stupid enough to keep paying for AFD. Sad thing is, they're right.

If Axl is going to continue to live in the past, then a reunion might as well take place to make this rehash legit.

I dont think this was the response Kaneda wanted to hear. I think he wanted more whinning and negs like Estranged, Old Skool, and Dead etc. they are seriously outnumbered. The positive peeps are taking over this forum. We are gonna take it back rock3

REKANIZE!!!! rock1

You "positive peeps" are gonna be the reason GNR shove AFD down our throats until the end of time. Why should Axl ever release the album when people like you will buy AFD repackaged over and over?

It´s ridiculous how people with this "put pressure on Axl" strategy thinks it will work. It will only make it longer to get CD out.

I probably wouldn't go again unless they have the new album out. I went to Cleveland and had fun, but the crowd was asleep, and I missed the old guys on the old songs. That being said, I would love to see the new guys play the material that they contributed to. This is by no means a slam to the new band, by the way.

no, I haven't gone this round. not paying for a cover band and to hear Axl's voice crack all night. :drevil:

But you're a tool that visits a fan forum for the very band :rolleyes:

I probably wouldn't go again unless they have the new album out. I went to Cleveland and had fun, but the crowd was asleep, and I missed the old guys on the old songs. That being said, I would love to see the new guys play the material that they contributed to. This is by no means a slam to the new band, by the way.

No... that was a good post. Honest and respectful. A lot of people who knock the band come here and just bash and degrade. Tells anyone with a shred of intelligence what kind of lives they must have. Anyway, I know what you mean about missing the old guys on the old songs. It's just not 100% the same. But I know they all can't work together to save their lives... and all of the old guys left on their own accord. 'Old GNR' got too big too fast and self-destructed. Knowing that, it's easy for me to accept the new band as GNR (I mean, Finck and Tommy have been around just about 10 years now? That's longer than Duff or Slash). Granted, the new guys haven't fully 'earned' the name yet in my mind... but I think the new material once it's released will accomplish that with not only me, but the general music world... from fans to other artists.

Besides, like Bach said... any fan of GNR music in their heart of hearts would rather hear Axl doing GNR tunes vs. Duff and Slash doing STP tunes. So, of course I'd go see them again.

no, I haven't gone this round. not paying for a cover band and to hear Axl's voice crack all night. :drevil:

axls voice does not crack all night. Yes, it is not as stear as it was in the day, but it is still better than most bands now, plus the songs are dope, you are just a guy looking to complain, you obviously have never seen them or you would not have said that.

I definately would.

Those who are staying fans just to see the outcome of the album are not very dedicated fans.

Real fans in my eyes are fans who love the band for what they have done, not for what they havnt done, or have yet to do; you can still keep your head up and watch for it yeah, but what really drew you to guns? and album that isnt out yet? or other albums that have aroused your musical tastes for years?.

Only If I'm allowed to dress like Slash.

Just had to find something negative to say didnt you man? You just sit in the bushes waiting for prey like a pedafile at a daycare. Your act is so damn tired dude. You are just boring. You contribute NOTHING to this forum. :sleeper: