Slash look-alikes not allowed in nugnr shows

pepsicoca

it might not be total bullshit, remember when axl kicked out the guy holding the slash t shirt in RIR?

but then again i saw many people dressed as slash when i saw them. they did it to get into the spirit and have fun though, not to piss off axl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it might not be total bullshit, remember when axl kicked out the guy holding the slash t shirt in RIR?

but then again i saw many people dressed as slash when i saw them. they did it to get into the spirit and have fun though, not to piss off axl

yeah plus he seems to hate slash

It was because the guy pissed Axl off,I don´t remember what he was saying but he got kicked out for pissing Axl off,not for wearing a Slash t-shirt.

"It's amazing some of the stories that they push on Axl, people are obsessed at getting any bullshit story on him at any cost. I've just released a statement on a GNR fans board to say how that story about the roast dinner was completely untrue - I was with Axl all day and it was complete bullshit..." - Richard Fortus, July 2006.

Just add 'ping-pong' to the growing list...

He's on Axl's freakin' payroll. What's he gonna say "yes, it's true"?

Well on second thought I kindof agree....I mean 'till now only old gunners have been causing trouble during their shows and a guy dressed like Slash can only cause more trouble...however it sucks.But hey it's free publicity for ol' hairball Slash and his new pop-metal band..or whatever it is.

i was at the toronto show.

yes, its true there is a by-law (as far as i know..maybe it was lifted) that says concerts have to be done by 11pm. if the band goes over that time, then there might be some reprocussions..i dont know what they are though.

it is false they kept the house lights on the entire time.

and who gives a shit what time they went on stage, point is they showed up, played a kickass set, gave it their all, and the people that were there really seemed to be into it.

It was because the guy pissed Axl off,I don´t remember what he was saying but he got kicked out for pissing Axl off,not for wearing a Slash t-shirt.

Yeah - like in Leeds where the guy kept shouting and waving signs with 'Where's Slash?'

"It's amazing some of the stories that they push on Axl, people are obsessed at getting any bullshit story on him at any cost. I've just released a statement on a GNR fans board to say how that story about the roast dinner was completely untrue - I was with Axl all day and it was complete bullshit..." - Richard Fortus, July 2006.

Just add 'ping-pong' to the growing list...

He's on Axl's freakin' payroll. What's he gonna say "yes, it's true"?

Well obviously he would not comment if it'd be true.

yeah, was gonna say that