Eagles Of Death Metal Video Interview!

angry anderson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Tommy Stinson should say something about this matter...

By the way, as ohyesindeed pointed it out, it's Aaron North (Robin's replacement in NIN) who did the interview...

Oh wait ! They are playing in Minneapolis tonight... Replacements' home...

Edited by pepsicoca

"Every second you feel like everyone wants to leave, and the only thing that's keeping them there is the money."

He might have a point there though...

The Eagles of Death Metal can shut up their faces and fuck off! :kiss:

It's interesting how many people who have absolutely NO knowledge of this band are telling them to "Fuck off!" and "Shut up!" and so on and so forth.

Axl disgraced them for no good reason on stage - they have a right to reply to that.

What he said is true - the world doesn't rise and fall at the whim of Axl Rose. If Axl's going to dish it out then I think he should be able to take it.

Axl hasn't said anything back, yet. It's all of the die-hard Axl apologists who are rushing to his aid.

Ask yourself - does he really need it?

He's a grown man. He can defend himself if he wants to.

Chances are he's laughing this off right now as so many of you grow an intense hatred for a band whose joke flew over your head. The Eagles are a satiric band, not a serious one. And they're purposely making this digs knowing full well how rabid the fanbase is.

It's giving them the attention they're looking for. The more threads you create the more you're actually HELPING THEM.

i agree with you

Had anyone ever heard of these Pigeons before this? Ummm, no!

Keep milking this for all it's worth, Pigeons.... your 15 minutes are ticking away... tick-tock, tick-tock.

Again...

These Pigeons are getting too much publicity from this! :rolleyes:

agreed!

There are 4 topics regarding these morons just on the current page I can see and god knows how many more on previous pages. This crap couldn't be contained in 1 thread? This is starting to look more like a POSM board than it does a GNR one.

look...the situation is too funny/absurd to not talk about.

EDOM singer talking shit about axl whilst being interviewed by robin's replacement in NIN=good times, i'm sorry.

buddyhead isn't exactly "publicity" ya know.....buddyhead is kinda like chunklet (you guys prolly haven't heard of that either) in the sense that it's more paid attention to by people in the biz or people in bands than it is by fans/major media. aaron north (NIN) is the founder of the buddyhead site and record label......

edit: before you start talking shit about aaron north and saying how robin is better than him, keep in mind that before he was in NIN, he had his own label/website (buddyhead.com) and was in a band (icarus line) that was his own creation. he is 27.

Edited by ohyesindeed

I'm kind of getting tired of hearing about them all the time. They were the worst band I've ever seen before, and probably will ever see. I think right now their just milking all the attention that they possibly can.

exactlly

:confused:

God they are pathetic :angry:

According to this loser everything wen't down during November Rain.. Soo ? are there any NR footage from this concert out there?

Don't know if there was any footage, but I was there. The only problem occured before NR, but it didn't even involve Tommy as far as I know. Axl just made a comment about his earpiece or monitor not working, nothing towards any band members. After it got fixed, everything went fine it seemed to me, but maybe people who were closer to the stage could have saw/heard something that I couldn't and would like to give their viewpoint.

Edited by ronaldo9

"Every second you feel like everyone wants to leave, and the only thing that's keeping them there is the money."

He might have a point there though...

It's interesting how many people who have absolutely NO knowledge of this band are telling them to "Fuck off!" and "Shut up!" and so on and so forth.

Axl disgraced them for no good reason on stage - they have a right to reply to that.

What he said is true - the world doesn't rise and fall at the whim of Axl Rose. If Axl's going to dish it out then I think he should be able to take it.

Axl hasn't said anything back, yet. It's all of the die-hard Axl apologists who are rushing to his aid.

Ask yourself - does he really need it?

He's a grown man. He can defend himself if he wants to.

Chances are he's laughing this off right now as so many of you grow an intense hatred for a band whose joke flew over your head. The Eagles are a satiric band, not a serious one. And they're purposely making this digs knowing full well how rabid the fanbase is.

It's giving them the attention they're looking for. The more threads you create the more you're actually HELPING THEM.

Yeah for real, I mean look at their fucking name. EAGLES of Death Metal, its obviously satire. GNR fans just didn't get it. I've never even heard the band, though I had heard of them before this tour, so I'm not saying they're awesome or anything, I just know that you should know what to expect with that kind of band name.

"It's karaoke and nostalgia."

I hope Axl's got one hell of a rant coming, because Jesse is absolutely slaughtering him in the verbal stakes atm. That interview is just funny as fuck.

I like how Hughes and North just start cracking up as soon as Bach's name is mentioned. They paint him as a complete clown. And I completely believe it. He's a joke.

There's even a video released by Eagles of Death Metal about this affair : http://www.ifilm.com/video/2802098

Jesse Hughes is a complete dickhead. After watching that video how can anyone take this guy seriously?

Are you supposed to take Artist/ Celebrities seriously?

Just because Tom Cruise is an "it" thing for Scientology you are going to supposed join that "Religion"?

If you cant tell by this point. I dont know what to say.

Its like saying "I take Marilyn Manson seriously". What the hell! The guy does it for the media, so does every other Artist who likes face time.

There's even a video released by Eagles of Death Metal about this affair : http://www.ifilm.com/video/2802098

Jesse Hughes is a complete dickhead. After watching that video how can anyone take this guy seriously?

Are you supposed to take Artist/ Celebrities seriously?

Just because Tom Cruise is an "it" thing for Scientology you are going to supposed join that "Religion"?

If you cant tell by this point. I dont know what to say.

Its like saying "I take Marilyn Manson seriously". What the hell! The guy does it for the media, so does every other Artist who likes face time.

I was referring to what he's claiming about what happened at the concert. I don't believe what he's saying or take what he's saying seriously. If Tommy threw his bass at Axl and Axl threw it back and Tommy left for 4 songs people whould have noticed and it would have been reported.