Photo ID to claim tickets

EverythingWasRoses

Get what Norm MacDonald refers to as a "cr@ck wh0re" and pay her five bucks to pose as your mom, it's simple.

;)

Seriously though, dude, if you just get a written permission and your mom's credit card or something, it should be fine. Or take a digital pic of your mom standing next to you with her credit card/driver's license and you holding the tickets with a smile on your face, holding a sign that says MY MOM ORDERED THEM FOR ME in the photo. Should work brilliantly!

this is common practice in all will call dude, baseball games, concerts, sporting evets all over the world, you cant just go and take someones credit card, charge tickets and pck them up if your name isnt on the receipt. Are you fucking kidding me???

The previous posts were right, you can square it away.

A few suggestions:

-common sense

-stop having your mom pay for your shit

-get your own damn credit card, or at least just have em sent to your moms house so you can pick them u when you get your laundry.

I cant believe you would even complain and admit you couldnt even buy your own ticket. Jesus, tis is why you negs look so foolish.

wow!

1. I paid for the tickets

2. I don't have a credit card, i'm only 17

3. They can't be sent to the house, because tickets.com isn't sending them out.

4. Tickets.com charged an extra 15 or so dollars for delivery and "convenience" fees

And don't call me a "neg", I'm more supportive of this band then most people on here, I just think this is a little fucked up

Never mind Gunzen. He prides himself on being a prick, so it seems. He said he was leaving this site, but obviously hasn't. Just ignore him.

I just loathe people who dont back up what they say. Alas, I am out, GL to all It was a fun month!!!!!!

See. He loathes people that don't back up what they say, but doesn't even back up what he says. Hypocrite.

This isn't the first time Tickets.com has done this too. I saw plenty of others bitching about ordering tickets (that were supposed to be mailed to them ), and then 2 weeks before the show they get told to pick them up at will call. I bet they don't even refund the shipping charges either. What a load of crap.

Edited by tat2d1

If I was 17 I would love to smack you around like the bitch that you are. Dude it is your own fucking problem. No one cares about your little issues with tickets.com. Your argument is foolish even for someone your age. You should be ashamed. GNR tickets are some of the cheapest around. You obviously have not been out too much.

Edited by smokingarthur

Why not try calling tickets.com and explaining the situation and see if they can change the name?

Or have your Mom call.

They really do suck, people on every board have been having issues with them and I hope GNR just sticks with Ticketmaster in the future-

(800) 225-2277

(800) 955-5566

(510) 762-2277

this is common practice in all will call dude, baseball games, concerts, sporting evets all over the world, you cant just go and take someones credit card, charge tickets and pck them up if your name isnt on the receipt. Are you fucking kidding me???

The previous posts were right, you can square it away. Will call is a convieniace, not the only way to get them.

A few suggestions:

-common sense

-stop having your mom pay for your shit

-get your own damn credit card, or at least just have em sent to your moms house so you can pick them u when you get your laundry.

I cant believe you would even complain and admit you couldnt even buy your own ticket. Jesus, tis is why you negs look so foolish.

:rofl-lol:

WORD