Take that (on itv tonight)

carsonskitz

What the fucking hell's going on here? talking about take fucking that in a guns n roses forum?!!!!!

Its called not being an ignorant twat :P

I saw the ITV show and it was a good show. Its about time some groups that dont take themselves too seriously came back! Gary has a very good voice, i was impressed with how well they sang live.

What the fucking hell's going on here? talking about take fucking that in a guns n roses forum?!!!!!

I saw the ITV show and it was a good show. Its about time some groups that dont take themselves too seriously came back! Gary has a very good voice, i was impressed with how well they sang live.

:rofl-lol: nice post...and yer it was a good show...glad 2 c em back, n whoever sais they need robbie is talkin a load of shit, and garys a great singer!

Would all forum members who have lost their testicles please report to front desk.

Ah, so now we have no testicles cos we can appreciate somebody that isnt part of a rock band.

No, it actually has nothing to do with rock music, but rather with the fact that not only is this band unoriginal and bland, but also seemingly completely emasculated at that. :tongue2:

Would all forum members who have lost their testicles please report to front desk.

Ah, so now we have no testicles cos we can appreciate somebody that isnt part of a rock band.

No, it actually has nothing to do with rock music, but rather with the fact that not only is this band unoriginal and bland, but also seemingly completely emasculated at that. :tongue2:

Most bands arent original these days. I wasnt saying they are, all i was saying was that they can sing live and put on a good show, cos they do!

Am i REALLY an ignorant twat just because i don't like take that?

im very sorry but i just don't like boybands, in fact they stand for everything i hate in music, but it still doesn't make me ignorant.

And calm the fuck down man, jeez! you're obviously very passionate about your manufactured acts!

im very sorry but i just don't like boybands, in fact they stand for everything i hate in music, but it still doesn't make me ignorant.

And calm the fuck down man, jeez! you're obviously very passionate about your manufactured acts!

Wasnt saying u were an ignorant twat cos u dont like them. I was saying it cos the dude originally posted as if we'd commited some huge sin cos we were talking about Take That. And the Sex Pistols were manufactured, Mclaren put them together and look what they did.

If u dont wanna read the discussion. Go somewhere else.

No, you are because you just slated them for no reason

i saw that and it was a great show. I was also impressed with how good they sounded live. I never had any testicles to start with.

:xmasssanta: great way to end a post. Was a very good show, was nice to see a group jokin around and takin the piss outta eachother.

right back now...corr if you dont like them no need for all the shit...bucketbot, voo doo dolly and jdrm nice posts

Um... BULLSHIT?

Bland? Unoriginal? They are a great pop band.

Um... BULLSHIT?

Bland? Unoriginal? They are a great pop band.

:blink: They're unexciting, uninspiring and uninteresting. They're not even bad in some remotely interesting way, just forgettable and insipidly mediocre. But I guess with the quality of pop music these days, that would already place them far above the competition. Go figure.

No, you are because you just slated them for no reason

Well to be frank and somewhat state the obvious, i slated them because they're shite! i make no apologies for slagging off a boyband that are the absolute antithesis of the type of music i love, rock and roll music for the most part, and i am very passionate about my music. I feel that it is garbage like this that brings all good music lovers together to listen to the alternative choice that is on offer, ie, real music not bland, ran through the hitmaker machine, disposable crap, boring and uninspiring enough for housewives to hum along to in their family jeeps on their way to do some shopping before purchasing the cd in Asda, only to be forgotten in a matter of weeks to be replaced by the next carbon copy. I don't give a toss if it's now considered cool to like them amongst us music lovers, it never was so it never shall be. So when i ask why are we talking about Take That in a GNR forum, really, i am begging the question, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ROCK N ROLL????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bland, ran through the hitmaker machine, disposable crap, boring and uninspiring enough for housewives to hum along to in their family jeeps on their way to do some shopping before purchasing the cd in Asda, only to be forgotten in a matter of weeks to be replaced by the next carbon copy

Well, Take That were never really forgotten by the time the next carbon copy (Boyzone) arrived. Take That were the biggest British band since the Beatles.

Their staying power was huge, face the facts, they weren't another Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync type band.

bland, ran through the hitmaker machine, disposable crap, boring and uninspiring enough for housewives to hum along to in their family jeeps on their way to do some shopping before purchasing the cd in Asda, only to be forgotten in a matter of weeks to be replaced by the next carbon copy

Well, Take That were never really forgotten by the time the next carbon copy (Boyzone) arrived. Take That were the biggest British band since the Beatles.

Their staying power was huge, face the facts, they weren't another Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync type band.

[/quot

Well, i can't see the difference, in fact they all have one thing in common, none of them play instruments, with the exception of Barlow, churning out his grotesque predictable ballads on the piano. Face facts, they got lucky.

And to even mention them in the same breath as The Beatles is simply offensive. (not that they class as a band.)