GN'R Back At Full Strength.... Tommy Responds To EODM

The Bandit

http://www.therockradio.com/2006/12/guns-n...ighs-in-on.html

Eagles frontman Jesse Hughes claimed that Stinson threw his bass on the stage in disgust after GN'R singer Axl Rose referred to the Eagles as the "Pigeons of Shit Metal" at the now-infamous November 24th show in Cleveland, prompting Rose to pick it up and throw it back at the bassist.

Still the most ridiculous thing said out of this whole incident.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tommys allways been known to tell the truth :rofl-lol:

"It's a hair's breadth away"

Ha. :lol:

This was already posted, and like I said in the other thread, too bad Tommy or anyone else for that matter couldn't confirm or deny that they were arguing in the dressing room, or that EODM mgt. received a call asking them for forgiveness and to rejoin the tour.

Axl is still in the wrong.

The fans act like childish idiots and boo so Axl has to come out and be an asshole on top of that, real classy let me tell you.

Yea what Axl should have said " I know, I know you came to see me and yes, these guys suck, but dont boo them! You are going to listen to them and like it"

What was Axl thinking?

The fans act like childish idiots and boo so Axl has to come out and be an asshole on top of that, real classy let me tell you.

Yea what Axl should have said " I know, I know you came to see me and yes, these guys suck, but dont boo them! You are going to listen to them and like it"

What was Axl thinking?

No, Axl simply doesnt say anything, and then he asks them to leave the tour because its not working out.

There was no reason for Axl to bash them on stage, they did nothing to warrant that.

actually, it aint to hard for tommy,. all he has to do is tell the truth, in which he is doing :)

i think if axl threw a bass at him, people would have seen it. i think eodm just saw this as an opportunity to uhmm, make a name for themselves?

Yeah, well this is rock n' roll, not some fucking preppy symphany orchestra where people dress in tux's and show off their upper class. this is Rock N Roll, and if you can;t accept that, go listen to some Mozart, Captain of Classwhores.

A8R

So Tommy is "allowed" to talk when it helps support the story that Axl and Merck are shaping that attempts to not make them look like such dicks.

Yet Tommy is not "allowed" to give his take on the new album...or anything else for that matter.

Awesome. What a "band" we have here.

Edited by D-GenerationX

So Tommy is "allowed" to talk when it helps support the story that Axl and Merck are shaping that attempts to not make them look like such dicks.

Yet Tommy is not "allowed" to give his take on the new album...or anything else for that matter.

So true !

This is a farce from day one... I'm curious to see how it'll end up.

So true !

This is a farce from day one... I'm curious to see how it'll end up.

Yes, I agree as well. It is undeniable. I am tired of explaining Axl's actions to myself and others. It is really fucking simple: Axl is a controlling fuckhead. Anyone who believes Axl is not running the band like an autocracy is lying to themselves. And I am tired of lying to myself about this. There is no excuse for this "band" to operate in this manor. I feel bad for everyone....

Edited by smokingarthur