videos back up on official site

ohmygod

School of Rock is awesome.

By the way... the kids from School of Rock have released more music in a year than Axl has in ten. Good for them!

Seek help.

Tommy also said once that the album was done and all that was missing was the album art and stuff like that.He lied.I'm not going on board with him...the GNR ship is sinking in horse manure.So he can take his pathetic insults and shove them up his butt 'till he reaches the back of his teeth.That's not a way to talk to your fans Tommy Boy.

Tommy also said once that the album was done and all that was missing was the album art and stuff like that.He lied.I'm not going on board with him...the GNR ship is sinking in horse manure.So he can take his pathetic insults and shove them up his butt 'till he reaches the back of his teeth.That's not a way to talk to your fans Tommy Boy.

then why the fuck are you here?

oh and whats up with the "shove them up his butt 'till he reaches the back of his teeth," comment? thats pretty fuckin homo if you ask me, now please return to the 30 seconds to mars forum ;)

Because I'm a fan,that's what fans do,they tell their favorite artists when they start to suck.

...well actually I was a fan...the truth is that I am here just for laughs when I get bored and so.

thanks for the clarification that you are in fact a total dweeb who is wasting his time on a forum talkin shit, you are really tough tellin all of us "how it is," really cool bro. i hope the rest of your life is filled with as much fun.

...whatever.

no seriously, please explain to me why you would come on to a bands forum to call the band a sinking ship, seriously why?

a little off topic here.. I saw a sinking ship yesterday and it's still sinking, was gonna try to make a raft and go to it an go inside it but it's freezing here so I'd die in like 3 min. if the raft gets detroyed... but still pretty cool