Axl interveiwed - Chinese Democracy IS coming *updated*

Axl_morris

I dont really know what to think anymore. All this waiting destroys my braincells more than any alcohol drinking would. <_< I really hope this is real. I doubt it thought..

Edit: Somebody e-mail Merck about this! Ask if Axl has made any interview lately on Radio..

Edited by makketue

I dont really know what to think anymore. All this waiting destroys my braincells more than any alcohol drinking would. <_< I really hope this is real. I doubt it thought..

Edit: Somebody e-mail Merck about this! Ask if Axl has made any interview lately on Radio..

You got his email address?

I don't know if this was already posted :unsure: If u already saw this, ignore it. I think it's just one more rumor but i'll post it anyway. Just found this in a portuguese gnr forum. They think this is fake. Check it out anyway.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY FINISHED + OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE AND MORE

After 10 long rumour lasting years, the album that time tried to forget but failed is finally ready.

A new world of rock generation is about to unfold right before our very eyes.

Thats right, what your reading is coming from the only source you can trust, IT IS coming out this year and IT IS finished.

The day that you should skip school to wait in lines, cancel work to push through lines, leave hospital or which ever situation

you are in at the 19th of December is the day our long helpless wait finishes the chapter and our thirst for the new Guns N' Roses finally

ends but also begins.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY hits America on the 19th of December alongside the lucky UK fans who get the album one day early on the 18th of December.

The album contains 13 hardcore rocks songs plus a bonus track named " The City Never Sleeps" which focuses on the more destructive side of GN'R (like the other ones dont?).

" CHINESE DEMOCRACY ", " IRS ", " MADAGASCAR ", " THERE WAS A TIME", " BETTER" and " THE BLUES" have all been played live at both 2006 and 2001/2 concerts but will not seem as they were.

Loaded with over 14 songs that are destined to change rock history for good, the world will be at its knees once again and will

bow down to the lord of rock as Axl Rose, Robin Finck, Tommy Stinson, Chris Pitman, Brian Mantia, Richard Fortus, Ron Thal and Frank Ferrer show the world

why the wait was worth and why the original line up should not be named "original" but a fair memory we miss but do not prefer.

Ladys and gentlemen, get ready for all hell to explode.

12/19/2006 USA

12/18/2066 EUROPE

MORE TO FOLLOW

Chinese Democracy - 12/19/2006

1. Chinese Democracy (4.59)

2. If The World (4.21)

3. Prostitute (4.33)

4. IRS (4.19)

5. The General (3.11)

6. Stay Away (3.06)

7. Madagascar (5.42)

8. Sorry (3.41)

9. There Was A Time (6.42)

10. Seven (7.00)

11. Better (4.56)

12. Ides Of March (5.19)

13. The Blues (4.28)

14. The City Never Sleeps (8.03)

-----------------------------------------------------

Better - 12/19/2006

1. Better (4.56)

2. The Blues (4.28)

3. Sorry (3.41)

4. Better (Live) (5.01)

-----------------------------------------------------

Pre Order Both Album & Single Now!

*Coming Soon*

AxlRose|DizzyReed|RobinFinck|TommyStinson|ChrisPitman|BrianMantia|

RichardFortus|RonThal|FrankFerrer|Buckethead|MerckMercuriadis|MikeClink|

Youth|SeanBeaven|RoyThomasBaker|DaveNavarro|MarcoBeltrami|PaulBuckmaster|

JoshFreese|Andy Wallace|SirGeorgeMartin|

i228_legit.jpg

Interviewed by a Minneapolis radio, Axl was asked when Chinese Democracy was coming out.

He answered in Automn!!!!!

THE host said: Axl, it's because we are almost in winter!

Axl said again, In automn, and he started laghing, and the interview was finished!

So in my opinion, winter starts December 21st.

So I beleive the album is coming out before the 21st!

This was taking from Laurent's myspace bulliten, you may already know about him he is a big fan and always updates real stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/gnrfansaroundtheworld

I messaged laurent asking for a source, his reply...

Hey dude,

dunno, I didn't hear the interview. It was taken from a french web site. Usually, this site is WELL informed, and when they post something it's true.

I will try to have a better answer later

This is some kid's blog. This isn't a source.

How is this any different - or any more credible - than the dozens of threads people have started that state they heard a radio jock say this. Which radio station, and which radio jock said this? And when? Until those questions are answered, this is just another ridiculous rumor.

And considering Axl supposedly said "autumn" - when we're past Autumn - would seem to indicate the rumor is based on the Eddie Trunk interview. Eddie's show is syndicated, and I know that the Axl interview was recently replayed on a bunch of radio stations.

*locked*