Looking for a DVD

Anyone Have the 11/10 MSG Show On DVD? I like to have DVDs of all concerts I went to & im missing this one. I am unable to find it on eBay & don't remember how to get ahold of the NYC Bitch Committiee (if anyone knows how to contact them, that would be great to, cause they seem to bootleg NYCs GNR concerts) Thanks to anyone if they could help me out. I will trade/buy ($20 + shipping).

Anyone Have the 11/10 MSG Show On DVD? I like to have DVDs of all concerts I went to & im missing this one. I am unable to find it on eBay & don't remember how to get ahold of the NYC Bitch Committiee (if anyone knows how to contact them, that would be great to, cause they seem to bootleg NYCs GNR concerts) Thanks to anyone if they could help me out. I will trade/buy ($20 + shipping).

PM me your email and I'll forward you the email I got from NYC BITCH.

Baltimore, New Jersey, and NYC will all be available on 2 DVDs in a few weeks! NO WATERMARKS on the Balitmore DVD, I don't know about the other 2. All are either filmed by the NYC Bitch Committee or a product of him.

o0o looking forward to the Jersey one... who are they distributed through, or will it be an online download thing?

i'd like to get a hard copy of hammerstein from 5/15 if possible too... i like to have copies of the shows i go to as well, estranged1