Burlesque show isn't paradise for city mother

bandita

There are 3 (or 4) opening acts. I can understand where she's coming from, but just chill outside during the suicide whores, and come back for Bach, and GNR.

Don't ruin the probably first and BEST concert of those kids lives over it. When you don't like something on TV, what do you do? Change the channel and wait untill its over.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PCM......(-?-)......

It's rock n roll. It's 2006. It's the worlds most dangerous band (G&R). Axl

is the last remaining untamed rock n roll front-man. What did you expect?

I think SG is cool. It's a bit cliche'. Big deal. It reminds me of a kid rock concert.

It's nothing really that new. Now if something extremely explicit were to occur

then maybe the band should think about re-tooling the show a little.

rock3

There are 3 (or 4) opening acts. I can understand where she's coming from, but just chill outside during the suicide whores, and come back for Bach, and GNR.

Don't ruin the probably first and BEST concert of those kids lives over it. When you don't like something on TV, what do you do? Change the channel and wait untill its over.

i'd miss bach aswell

After being at the show monday night the Suicide girls is a strip show nothing more nothing less. Sure they use some fire in their act and they had their nipples covered and kept on the g-strings so they could keep the show all-ages but if they didn't have stickes covering their nipples her son would have to be 18 to get into the show. That is the law period regarless of the fact that he has seen more on the web and possible is already fucking some chicks that does not change the fact.

However with that said they came on first so just haviing the kid show up at 9 would be fine. I saw a lot of younger kids hanging out in the halls durning Suiside girls before I got to my seats so obviously most parents just kicked there kicks into the hallway for the strip show.

You know the old saying about the preachers daughter...? Shelter your kids as long as possible from the real world so that when they are old enough to leave home they can experience the grittier things in life without any parental influence or guidance. Thats a great idea.

Just come after the Suicide Girls or have the kids wait in the hall !!