Jay z albums is on fire

ivarzzz

it's pretty good. there's a bit of a lull in the middle, but for the most part it is really solid. could the productiin on track 3 have been any more amazing?

I think he meant the sales.

I'm assuming he was trying to imply it would have beaten Chinese Democracy. If you'll recall, it was rumored to be released on November 21st.

Anyway, that's what I'm assuming the "point" of posting this in the GN'R section was, anyway... :rolleyes:

ah, i guess i totally missed the point on that one. i don't really think jay-z is raking in all the money that gnr would have made. i don't think the fan-bases overlap that much. but i could be wrong.

nope, Jay Z is not the same demographic, but even if it was, CDs are not that expensive that you cant buy two, I dont ever remeber going to a record store and getting just one and leaving without at least looking round or buying another.

ah, i guess i totally missed the point on that one. i don't really think jay-z is raking in all the money that gnr would have made. i don't think the fan-bases overlap that much. but i could be wrong.

nope, Jay Z is not the same demographic, but even if it was, CDs are not that expensive that you cant buy two, I dont ever remeber going to a record store and getting just one and leaving without at least looking round or buying another.

I agree.